WHAT PHONE CALL WOULD UPSET YOU MORE...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
You're at work and you get a call from the police:

1. Mr/Ms (blank) , we just completed a high-speed chase of a stolen car and we believe it is yours. Unfortunately the thief lost control and totaled it on Highway 22.

1. Mr/Ms (blank), we just completed a high-speed chase of a stolen sportbike and we believe it is yours. Unfortunately the thief lost control of your Hayabusa. We recovered most of it along Highway 22, 23 & 24.

Which upsets you more?

<!--EDIT|tdrcomm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106604209 -->

So, ummm, what's the second call? You only listed 1?
rock.gif

Well, if they told me my "Hayabusa" had been stolen I'd tell them they've got the wrong number.
wink.gif

I'd rather hear my car was stolen though. My car is a beater and means nothing to me. My bike is super schweet and I have put time and money into it that my insurance would never cover... If the bike was bone stock and totally replaceable by insurance I'd be more upset that some piece of crap went into my garage to get them than I would be that they actually took them.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106604529 -->

wink.gif

They'd both upset me equally because they didn't provide any details of what happened to the thief.

If the thief was totalled as well, or the cops caught up with them and administered some hurt I'd be a little happier....

Id want the second. If their picking up the pieces along the highway than insurance will buy we a new one and with the money i make from parting the wrecked bike i can go turbo muhahahahahahaha

The Busa or my car would just piss me off. The son of gun who took them and then wrecked them would have to hide for life, cause I would hunt him down and extract the revenge I feel would be necessary... that could take some time.

For me:
If someone steals my car and goes Darwin in it, fine. I can always get another POS just to get me from point a to b. I'd just be mad. But my Busa.....

Mad, depressed, sick, evil. I put more work and sweat in the bike than I'd ever do the car.

There is no such thing as a high-speed pursuit in a Dodge Neon, so that rules out the first one!!
laugh.gif

What are you crazy. I would want to know were the body was so I could go kick his dead azz.

Hmmm... although I've put a lot of time and money on my bike, I wouldn't mind doing it all over again
smile.gif
, so I guess I would be more upset about the car (It's a lot more expensive than the bike, anyways...)

Well seeing as how I screwed up my Busa I guess hearing that my truck was now DOA that would push me over the edge.
laugh.gif

I'd Say Number 1.

Actually I suppose the Bike would piss me off more...

Ummmm.... What's a car??? What is it used for?

As for the second # one
tounge.gif
 No worries there...
If theY stole it theY had to shoot me off it!

pirate.gif
Raider out

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1202"|1106857522 -->

Back