WHAT PHONE CALL WOULD UPSET YOU MORE...

I'd look at it as a good reason to get a new busa. After all, they are only machines and will one day be dust.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106707905 -->

neither one would piss me off, I have equal insurance and replacement cost on mods so come get it and wreck it just make sure you total it. I'll just go get a new one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd probably be more pissed off if my "new" car got stolen. Just bought a new mitsubishi EVO VIII MR edition.

Definately car...

Considering the stated circumstances insurance will pay the busa and there's a 99% chance that the guy won't live to tell the story for being a #######!!!
biggrin.gif

The Busa or my car would just piss me off. The son of gun who took them and then wrecked them would have to hide for life, cause I would hunt him down and extract the revenge I feel would be necessary... that could take some time.
Yes do not go near this mans Car.

But what is funny is his dog (his own dog) pissed on the tire of his car.
But what was not so funny was he brought his dog to my house and his dog pissed on both of my sofas.
Then his dog pissed on a fake christmas tree outside( ok now that is funny).

Well they tried to still my truck one time from the front yard 4 times in one night, the last attempt they got shot at with a GLOCK 10 mm good thing MrGxr was in his bathroom, the bullet wen't right past his bedroom window on the second floor, I had to tell the cop to hold on I need to go check on my neighbor to make sure he's not dead. as you can tell he's not.

I'd have to say either one would be very upsetting but the busa would be more so since all the time and work i put into it myself my car is just a stock vette so it would be upset but havein't put the work or the time into it like i have the busa

hell.........you can come and pick my car up!!! repeat after me.....Eclipse suck.......Eclipse suck!!!!

I would love the first option.... I hate my fugging mercedes! As a matter of fact I hate every mercedes ever built. They are all a freaking piece of $hit
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back