What kind of people are here on the oRg?

the org is simply put AWESOMENESS rolled into a lot of packages from each and every member. :thumbsup:

I have met a few(no where near what I should have by now). I look forward to meeting more of this family, you can never go wrong with anyone you meet. Always Always the best time ever and never a dull moment.

Shawn, last weekend was an absolute blast!! It's not just about the track for me. I was just as excited to see a lot of good friends that were all able to come down at the same time and hang out on a beatiful fall weekend at one of the coolest places in the country.

Thank you for the kind words, and right back at ya! You sir, are what more people on this earth need to be like and we wouldn't have so many problems!

Hope you are feeling better and get that bike fixed! And since you had such a good time, we will see you next year :thumbsup:

Shawn, last weekend was an absolute blast!! It's not just about the track for me. I was just as excited to see a lot of good friends that were all able to come down at the same time and hang out on a beatiful fall weekend at one of the coolest places in the country.

Thank you for the kind words, and right back at ya! You sir, are what more people on this earth need to be like and we wouldn't have so many problems!

Hope you are feeling better and get that bike fixed! And since you had such a good time, we will see you next year :thumbsup:

I couldn't say it any better ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awesome...that's what we have here...

Some of my nearest and dearest friends are from the oRg, and many have truly changed my life. I'm glad you're OK Shawn, and so glad you had a great support system while at Barber :bowdown:

Very Awesome peeps here!!
Glad to be a part of the ORG!
This place has fueled the fires for years!

Thank You to Everyone!!!

Love this site!! There is always something to learn or read up on. This winter is going to be horrible...waiting for the snow to clear.

I guess I'll have to put on the braided brake lines and Rostra cruise control and find a tank bag and saddle bags and a new rear tire and.........!!

I have a few time in this site, and I have realized there are good brothers here, always willing to help.

Thanks to all.

Bravo for the Org. :bowdown:

Good cross section of America and some good non Americans too. I find 90% of people in any group re great people, 10% questionable. The demographic here surprises me a bit, old/young, male/female, all races and creeds, rich/not so rich, the one that surprises me the most is the age demographic, its all over the place here. In my other forums its Oldish (Harley) or Young (not through the Darwinian filter of riding yet), is a good mix here. Mods are pretty tolerant of robust discussion in the Random section and all are petty respectful of each other and some downright hilarious. Thanks for helping me spend money and get new ideas ladies and gents.

i am also amazed by the people here and from many different aspects and I chalked it up to the fact that it takes a special type of person to ride.... and then there are Busa riders.

Back