what kind of helmet do you wear?

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Shoei X9 yellow and purple, bright and safe.
and is a little quieter than the Arai RX7.

Arai RX7 Black, great helmet better than the Shoei in respects of ventilation and weight.
The X9 shields movement is better, since the shiels is down all the time.

The Arai is the winner on my list.

If you want a great match for the black busa, look at the HJC Inferno2 Its priced at $200 bucks light weight and very comphy! I use a tinted sheild and Troy Lee stabilizer looks real trick! carcoal fades to bright silver flames like the paint on bike. (color that is)

I have an AGV Quasar Biaggi Black Max and an Arai Quantum E black and blue Raptor. I never wear the AGV anymore. The Arai is 20 times more comfortable and vents better then any helmet I have ever tried.

John Turbo810

Arai rx7-rr3 Doohan Replica. Does not match my bike at all, but people see it and its a badass helmet.
Paul

Hi falcon, for me the best looking helmet on the market is the ARAI D/S (duel-sport) 1996 model they don`t do it no more....
with a smooked screen...on a HAYABUSA black...didn`t find a better look...

erik...

Shoei X9, silver, and Arai Signet, black-white-silver pattern but not one of the racer replicas. It used to be that Arai didn't fit me, but the Signet is great, better than the X9, which is a couple years older. I had to trim the cheek pads on the X9, but now it's gotten a little too loose, especially above 100.

Shoei RF-800, Anthracite Color, and a AGV-Venom..the one with the Snake on it.

In the market for a shoei XS-P, my 800 is chipped from my spill,,Helmets Work !!

161 ®

Thanks guys. After wearing Arai for over 12 years, I too think they are among the best if not THE best. GSX1360R....the Rumble 2 is my pick for my new Red and Gray Busa, or the new Signet GT in Forte-1. The Rumble is a discontinued model and any of you guys that are considering one better get on the stick 'cause they will all be gone shortly. GSXRTURBO1...the Freddie Spencer model is a really nice paint scheme. It was the first one I owned. I sure hate that I let it go with my '83 GS1100E which was another mistake. The GS1100E is a classic in my book!!!

[This message has been edited by falcon fool (edited 11 January 2000).]

black simpson rx8, the meanest looking f**ker out there. the shield's so dark you can't tell where the helmet ends and the shield begins. and you don't have to worry about your visor flying up at high speeds when doing shoulder checks because the visor locks down.

maniac

Back