What is your Pre-Bash Mod list?

Clean chain
Oil change
Change rear tire
Polish right side pipe to match the other.
Make sure the thirty lbs I've lost stays gone so I can ensure a comfy fit in me leathers! !!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Adding:

Fresh lube all axles and bearings
camera mount and extra batter
Vinyl paint to spruce up my seat and tank bra
Matris M3 steering damer

No more mods til June after these... spent too much money...

Well im at work building my cylinder head now!

DCP_1963 (Small).JPG

DCP_1965 (Small).JPG

DCP_1966 (Small).JPG

Hmmmmm lets see:

Trailer:
Cleaned up and painted. Replaced the hitch chains. Checked the air in all the tires. Checked the lights. Welded in some more hold down links from the left over hitch chain. Checked wheel bearings.

Karens 94 Seca II 600:
Rebuilt the cylinder head. Oil and filter change. New plugs. Installed new chain guides and tensioner. Re jetted the carbs. Installed SS brakes lines from a busa on to here yamaha. Mounted and balanced new tires. Powder coated the rear sets and exhaust system. Replaced the rectifier with a 02 R1 rectifier, the charging system was failing. Replaced the tail light with my own LED conversion to the stock tail light. Converted the rear turn signals to LEDS and the turn signal indicators to Leds. Now the whole bike has LED turn signals with LED flasher. New clutch cable, clutch lever, and shifter lever. All 3 were old and worn out.

The truck:
Spark plugs. Oil and filter change. Bled the brakes. Changed p/s fluid. New wiper blades. Cleaned up the interior. Installed bed cover. Got it inspected. Just need to wash and wax.

The Gen2:
Oil and filter change. Brake fluid and clutch fluid change. Clean the air filter. Installed new plugs. Installed new tires (Q2's). Installed new brake calipers from an 09 1k and new EBC extreme brake pads. Got the rectifier recall done. Had the rear sets and pegs powder coated black. Lubed and adjusted the chain. Just need to look it over before I leave for the bash.

Gear and clothes are my next thing to get ready! Bring the GoPro and figure out how to mount and work it too!

Back