New Bike Mod list

masterblaster

Registered
Well Bike is a 5 days old have 300 miles on it, after getting advice from the forum here I have ordered or installed the following

Soupy s, Bar Risers $20 - Installed in 20 minutes (lesson learned- use tank condom when working on bike, the chrome bolt caps suck, just drive a small flat tip through the middle and pry out, dont pry from lip you will scratch top plate paint)

Mirror Extenders $20 - On the way
Buell Pegs $94(GSX1300R-T) - on the way
Will send the seat to Mean City Cycles, had much luck with them on my Harley seats, $100

Question, Fender eliminator or whole under-tail? I don't know the diff to be honest.

Anything else I need for comfort? Will save performance til I get my moto $ inventory built up again.

Congrats and welcome. Be sure to check out Blanca Busa's " no cost fender eliminator" mod. Price is right!

Very nice I would be interested to see what they do with the seat, I have been looking at seats alot lately.

Thanks!

Theres a couple threads on here that show what that mud flap looks like modded..and like he said its free to do..

sent from my busa

sounds like you are getting her set up the way you want her :beerchug: dont' worry, you won't run out of things to do...the more you do, the more you find you want to change :laugh:

Back