What is Your Odometer Reading?

JGGUNS

Registered
I am curious to know if there are any high mileage GEN II bikes out there. I have seen several 1st Gen 'Busas with excess of 75K and 1 over 100K. What is your odometer reading and have you had any significant service problems from your GEN II Hayabusa.

only at 8k on the clock so far, only problem was the rectifier crapping out 1 month after buying her brand new

I am only around 11K, but there are some out there that are over 50K. Did you try a search by any chance? This topic has been covered over and over.

The 2 Gen IIs read 35 and 40k.

Im in close proximity to one thats way higher....

I didnt ask anything about your speedometer...Genious. I guess your bike won't "run" either.

Whoa! Lighten up a little Francis,, out of the gate Internet tough guy! I jumped on the "funny" before anyone,, so what?! :poke: :laugh:

And,, oh,, btw,,, it is GENIUS,,, genius! :rofl:

I guess the Im the lowest so far with only 5,000 miles on my 09, with no problems at all.(better stay like that):laugh:

8.5K on my 2009. Things just keep getting better and better. Though i will have put her away for winter now as the temp is plummeting over her in the UK and we have snow on the way for this weekend. I know there are die hards out there who ride in all sorts of weather, but for me there is fine line between enjoyment and a pain the ass with regards to bikes and weather. Roll on spring. :beerchug:

I have been busy, I know there is no excuse great enough to justify the neglect of a Busa. I have 3800miles on the 08 Great Pumpkin:eek::rant:

09 here with 11k kilometers. shes parked for the winter.
only prob was wearing 2 back tires :laugh:

Back