What in the frick is going on down there (U.S.A.)

\

I'd sure love to know how this works. :rolleyes:

So would I so we can make darn sure it doesn't happen to law abiding citizens here in this country.

Take the guns away from Law enforcement then I will turn mine in.

it seems any big program is setting the table for the next great idea / potential failure...throwing others under the bus in the process...it is unnecessary to comment as the gov will do what it wishes anyways

I say if we would have did this landscape remodel roughly 11 1/2yrs ago this country would be a lot better off in lots of ways than it surely is now. ??? maybe it's just a tad off, but you know it's easier to make a hole bigger than smaller. :rofl:

Were supposed to be the "THE" superpower right?? I'm not military so I'm sure I may see some things differently than some, but why is it when someone F's with the US, we have to defend ourselves. Someone F's with someone else, WE have to get it in on that too. We need help, not many hands extended to us, anyone else needs help were the first to jump in and send people and billions in money to help. We destroy stuff in war defending ourselves and then we send our people & money there to rebuild it and then supply other countries with a military arsenal and teach them how to use at that. What? So we will have a compitent enemy to fight when they end up turning on us later after we set them up?

HeII, as far as I see it. If we did only 10% for this country as the US does for every other country and every problem that arises(unless it's a problem in the US) we would probably be sitting pretty good. Think about it, if something is needed here in the US then it has to go thru congress and here and there to try to get approved and if it ever does then it's already half gone because all those in the process have taken their share already. Besides it taking forever to get anywhere.

But let something happen in some other country. What happens? BAM goverment sends them a $ billion like that and call it aid.

Kinda like the guy driving the vette living in a trailer with the electric cut-off notice in the mailbox. But he looks good riding around in front of everyone else.

Just my .02 which if I changed it in I'd probably owe a nickel. Dam, and I was only gonna post a pic. :laugh:

groundzero.jpg

... but why is it when someone F's with the US, we have to defend ourselves. Someone F's with someone else, WE have to get it in on that too. We need help, not many hands extended to us, anyone else needs help were the first to jump in and send people and billions in money to help....

You didn't get your check from Haiti? Hmmm....

Back