Freedom of information act. Its gone way to far for me. Rubbah is angry. Please read.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This isn't really a freedom of info problem,it's way way more personal than that. I'm pissed,angry,beside myself and unfortunately for you guys NOT speechless. I'll try and be brief (LOL,ya right Rubb)

Go to audi stealership yesterday. have appointment for 1:30PM. I go in sit at service reps desk.Whats starring me in the face? A complete list of her clients for the day. Not on a peice of paper with hand written notes facing her/upsidedown to me. NO.

Her client list for the day is in bold typed letters sitting in one of those 8 and a 1/2 X 11 inch plexi-glass picture frames sitting at about a 75 degree angle about 2 fet from my face.

I was fuggin floored. :cursin:

Lets paint a worse case scenario. Lets say a client earlier in the day is a past enemy of the Rubb,I know,highly un-likely right.???

he would now know that I drive an audi...but worse,that I wont be home at 1 fuggin 30,because I'll be sitting in that chair.

Far fetched...a little paranoid..perhaps. But I'm still angry. I say to her,"isn't that a little offensive to my privacy?"

She responds "Most people like it.They see folks they recognise on the list and share little stories etcetera".

I will however not "rip her a new one" till my car is fixed. :laugh: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/173291-worlds-most-expensive-guage-cluster-my-pos-audi-youll-love.html

Your thoughts,

RSD.

Re: Fredom of information act. Its gone way to far for me. Rubbah is angry. Please re

well two words of advice for ya Rubb

1 - She isnt your path to resolution, that would probably be the dealership general manager/director
2 - Using terms like violation of privacy, lack of professionalism or blatant disrespect for customer information will probably get their attention faster than "you fug heads cant do that stuff" :laugh:

Good luck with it though, are there other dealers you can use?

Re: Fredom of information act. Its gone way to far for me. Rubbah is angry. Please re

1 - She isnt your path to resolution, that would probably be the dealership general manager/director
2 - Using terms like violation of privacy, lack of professionalism or blatant disrespect for customer information will probably get their attention faster than "you fug heads cant do that stuff" :laugh:

I love you Zook...you kill me bro.:rofl:

Alot of folks avoided this place,now it has new ownership.???

Next closest dealership is miles away (including 1.6 hour ferry ride). :pullhair:

RSD.

She was smiling too, wasn't she :laugh:

I need to see her pic before I judge her.. :laugh:

Shut up already, go back and get us pics of previously aforementioned hot service chic!
Or better yet a pic of her and this service writer.
Or even better yet yet a pic of the two of them.......:laugh:

All these stories and no pics makes me think your eyes are brown :)

He said service manager :rofl:

Zuk it's Canaduh!

Shut up already, go back and get us pics of previously aforementioned hot service chic!
Or better yet a pic of her and this service writer.
Or even better yet yet a pic of the two of them.......:laugh:

All these stories and no pics makes me think your eyes are brown :)

35oo miles will not protect you from rub :whistle:

Re: Freedom of information act. Its gone way to far for me. Rubbah is angry. Please r

It's like:

'Ey yew guys can't be showing my privates ya know, I've got a pet Moose someone may steel Ey.'

Re: Freedom of information act. Its gone way to far for me. Rubbah is angry. Please r

Solution: Use an alias when you make an appointment there from now on, get creative with the names. Famous people, politicians??? Think how they will feel when Gandhi decides to bring in his car for service

My favorite Richard Long :laugh:

Permanent Black Marker next trip, remove document from mailbox / frame and redact :whistle:

35oo miles will not protect you from rub :whistle:

I have a sudden urge to mail someone a package,don't worry about the ticking inside,it's just a new alarm clock Blanca.

You can use it to get up early...and perhaps spend more time writing better material. :laugh:

Assuming you wake up.???

RSD.

:rofl:

Solution: Use an alias when you make an appointment there from now on, get creative with the names. Famous people, politicians??? Think how they will feel when Gandhi decides to bring in his car for service

Yep. lol

Don Dokken, Jani Lane, Brett Michaels, Jon Bon Jovi...what do they have in common? They have ALL shopped at the same grocery stores as me for YEARS! And they seem to buy EXACTLY what I buy at EXACTLY the same time that I buy it! So how come I've NEVER seen them even though they use the same check out register as me at the same time as me@!??!?!? :p

Back