What in the frick is going on down there (U.S.A.)

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Boston bombings and now poisoned pen letters. local news reported yesterday that a senator had received a letted dipped in poison.

Did I hear that right?

Is the world going to "hell and a hand basket". ???

I feel for you folks.

RSD.

No but our politicians have sold us down the river with no shame, and some folks just can't handle it.

It's just all part of the looming "Hope and Change" program our gov't is enacting on our behalf :rofl:

Seriously, I wish I knew...killing innocent people never really seems to solve the problems, any where in the world, but humans keep trying it to make a statement, whatever that statement is :banghead:

It's just all part of the looming "Hope and Change" program our gov't is enacting on our behalf :rofl:

Seriously, I wish I knew...killing innocent people never really seems to solve the problems, any where in the world, but humans keep trying it to make a statement, whatever that statement is :banghead:

The intended result of killing innocent people is to instill terror and fear and thereby change the way people are used to behaving.... at least that is the theory.

This country is under a curse that begins with the direction our leadership is steering this country, IMO.

Sounds like most of you folks are glad obama will be going bye-bye and wont get in again,unless he manages to get that 2nd term law overturned.:laugh:

Bad-Rubbah. :spank:

I don't believe for one second the people who really control this place care one iota for anyone injured in Boston, they don't care about troops lost in the middle easy and Afg, they don't care about 3000 lost on 9/11, they don't care about anything but themselves and their future legacies and dominance. Nation building and world crafting is what they are practicing and we are simply ants on a log in their ocean. None of us can change anything. These events are a carefully coordinated attack on our mental feeling of safety hence the need for further security and clamp downs of our freedoms.
Soon you will pass a metal detector and paid govt screener at your own job. It's coming.

I don't believe for one second the people who really control this place care one iota for anyone injured in Boston, they don't care about troops lost in the middle easy and Afg, they don't care about 3000 lost on 9/11, they don't care about anything but themselves and their future legacies and dominance. Nation building and world crafting is what they are practicing and we are simply ants on a log in their ocean. None of us can change anything. These events are a carefully coordinated attack on our mental feeling of safety hence the need for further security and clamp downs of our freedoms.
Soon you will pass a metal detector and paid govt screener at your own job. It's coming.

i truely believe you are right Blanca, i think maybe along time ago they cared way back when, but now its everyman for themselves.

U may want to edit that part Bro. :argue:2

O my God,I just became hyper critical of someone's typo. Hurry the fug up and just shoot me,before I become like....???

:guns: Rubbah.

Hahahahahaha iPhone auto correct :)

:banghead:

Easy it wasn't for many and I did not mean it to post like that.

Thank god it's his last term!!! They want to take our guns, Cohen we are on the edge of a nuclear war with North Korea... Yes they can't reach us yet, but they will soon I believe, u drop a bomb and ppl panic, steal and kill to stay up... Now the government want to take the thing that protects us from that... I'm pro gun big time!!!

Its a plan by the global elite ( Oligarchy ) that has been on the minds of men for centuries. Its like a multiheaded octupus that keeps growng new heads to replace the ones that die off. You could call them phycopaths for that is what a vital part person is when they don't care about others. It is up to us to rise up and dethrone these killers before they have figured out how to kill us all without consequences. If you were to study what is happening with radioactive contamination right now you might believe we are already doomed. Many books out there spell out thier agenda... example... not a book per say... just google Agenda 21. Some people are making their escape plans now for America is on its way to becoming one of the most opressed countries in western society.

In before GNBRETT calls us all crazy gun nuts.. :whistle:
maybe thats because Canada doesnt give out guns to every whaco wanting a gun and actually have a system to weed out potiental criminals and those who are unstable and have no business owning agun. we could surely learn something from how Canada operates..... fortunately Canada doesnt subscribe to "Shall not be infringed for every whack job wanted a gun".....:whistle:

Results of Canada's New Firearms Act
On Feb. 11, 2000, the Canadian Firearms Centre reported the following objectives of the Firearms Act of 1995 as already being met:

Across Canada, 1,287 firearms licenses have been refused or revoked for public safety reasons since the new law came into effect December 1, 1998. This is over ten times more revocations from potentially dangerous individuals than the total for the past five years.

Thanks to continuous background checks, 653 new applications have been refused for public safety reasons and we have revoked 634 licenses to individuals who were no longer eligible.

Since Dec. 1, 1998, approximately 8 percent (3,439) of all gun sales have resulted in cases where the new background checks required further investigation. Of these, approximately 8 percent (281 cases) of the sales were refused.

The new spousal notification line has received over 2,800 calls. This has proven to be an excellent tool for an applicant’s spouse (or others) to share concerns about public safety. Police now have an online registry of owners and their firearms.

Extensive background checks are conducted on every person (59,132 to date) who acquires a firearm. (Similar to the requirements of the United States' Brady Handgun Control Act, Canadian authorities conduct extensive background checks on every applicant before a license is issued and before a firearm is transferred to a new owner.)

maybe thats because Canada doesnt give out guns to every whaco wanting a gun and actually have a system to weed out potiental criminals and those who are unstable and have no business owning agun. we could surely learn something from how Canada operates..... fortunately Canada doesnt subscribe to "Shall not be infringed for every whack job wanted a gun".....:whistle:

Results of Canada's New Firearms Act
On Feb. 11, 2000, the Canadian Firearms Centre reported the following objectives of the Firearms Act of 1995 as already being met:

Across Canada, 1,287 firearms licenses have been refused or revoked for public safety reasons since the new law came into effect December 1, 1998. This is over ten times more revocations from potentially dangerous individuals than the total for the past five years.

Thanks to continuous background checks, 653 new applications have been refused for public safety reasons and we have revoked 634 licenses to individuals who were no longer eligible.

Since Dec. 1, 1998, approximately 8 percent (3,439) of all gun sales have resulted in cases where the new background checks required further investigation. Of these, approximately 8 percent (281 cases) of the sales were refused.

The new spousal notification line has received over 2,800 calls. This has proven to be an excellent tool for an applicant’s spouse (or others) to share concerns about public safety. Police now have an online registry of owners and their firearms.

Extensive background checks are conducted on every person (59,132 to date) who acquires a firearm. (Similar to the requirements of the United States' Brady Handgun Control Act, Canadian authorities conduct extensive background checks on every applicant before a license is issued and before a firearm is transferred to a new owner.)

Only one minor flaw with all that information you just spewed out..... THIS AIN'T CANADA!!
If you feel those are the laws you want imposed on you then MOVE!! I myself did not serve this country to protect the constitution to have it torn up by some liberal minded dictator.

Now you are entitled to your opinions (Because myself and many others fought for your rights), In the same fashion I am entitled to my opinions. If you disagree with me then TRY to convince me my opinion is wrong. But do it politely and I will do the same with you.

This is America and we have a constitution that we live by that was written over 200 years ago. It is NOT a living document open for discussion.

Canada is still part of the Commonwealth, they are subjects not citizens, if you like it, move there. I do like Canada, just to visit though, I drive extra bad up there just to give em a little payback for how they drive down here.

Only one minor flaw with all that information you just spewed out..... THIS AIN'T CANADA!!
If you feel those are the laws you want imposed on you then MOVE!! I myself did not serve this country to protect the constitution to have it torn up by some liberal minded dictator.

Now you are entitled to your opinions (Because myself and many others fought for your rights), In the same fashion I am entitled to my opinions. If you disagree with me then TRY to convince me my opinion is wrong. But do it politely and I will do the same with you.

This is America and we have a constitution that we live by that was written over 200 years ago. It is NOT a living document open for discussion.

Thanks Lurch :bowdown:

Back