What I hate about owning a busa

Geriatric Magnet.. :rofl::rofl:

dude, I was worried you were picking up old chicks!!! :rofl:

J/K, you are right though, gotta be careful. Lots of elderly retired folks where I live in Florida and they can't see a thing and forget any depth perception. I am 2 feet from them and their brain tells them I am 1 mile away :laugh:

Object seen through steering wheel is closer than it appears

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Funny. Had a guy in a newer Tundra gas it and damn near wreck his truck trying for a race. At the light, I wagged a finger side to side, saying that is a no no.

Funny. Had a guy in a newer Tundra gas it and damn near wreck his truck trying for a race. At the light, I wagged a finger side to side, saying that is a no no.

:rofl: that's nuts! i like the finger bit. kinda like " ah ah now, you don't want none of this pal" :thumbsup:

I hear you. I was on my way home from Baseball practice with my 9yr old son and the back when this fool with a supercharged chevy pickup was running next to me. I could hear him winding it up but I just let him blow by me. Like Im going to race him on a city street, with my son on the back. loser!

I hear you. I was on my way home from Baseball practice with my 9yr old son and the back when this fool with a supercharged chevy pickup was running next to me. I could hear him winding it up but I just let him blow by me. Like Im going to race him on a city street, with my son on the back. loser!
what kind of dumb ace tries to race a bike with a kid on the back? ??? must be a specail bread of dumb ace

Wife told a few Friends at work that her husband rides a Hayabusa..............(They Ride Also)..........."Does he have any Life Insurance?" ???

It's the Rider not the Bike :rulez:

Squids :moon:

i am new to my busa only had it for a couple months, i kinda like people always looking at my bike. i would have to say the best is when i see a little kid in the back of moms suv with that look on there face like"when i grow up i want one of those":laugh:

funny.. i've never really had anyone try to race me. nothing serious anyways. and only because i initiated lol

i am new to my busa only had it for a couple months, i kinda like people always looking at my bike. i would have to say the best is when i see a little kid in the back of moms suv with that look on there face like"when i grow up i want one of those":laugh:

The kids are the only ones that it's cool to see lookin' b/c they have no attitudes, they simply are genuinely interested in the bike or riding, whether they're dreaming of riding themselves or wondering what the heck they're seeing.

Adults, well, for the most part, I'd just as soon be invisible. You know, like we usually are on the road to them anyway. ???

The kids are the only ones that it's cool to see lookin' b/c they have no attitudes, they simply are genuinely interested in the bike or riding, whether they're dreaming of riding themselves or wondering what the heck they're seeing.

Adults, well, for the most part, I'd just as soon be invisible. You know, like we usually are on the road to them anyway. ???

Agreed. Although, I do want to kick a parent in the face when said kid is standing up on the back seat of the car looking out the back window. Sounds crazy, but I've seen it more than once, and you just have to wonder, "what in the heck is this person thinking driving down the highway without the kid strapped into a car seat?!"

Agreed. Although, I do want to kick a parent in the face when said kid is standing up on the back seat of the car looking out the back window. Sounds crazy, but I've seen it more than once, and you just have to wonder, "what in the heck is this person thinking driving down the highway without the kid strapped into a car seat?!"

This made me laugh. I don't think we ever used seat belts when I was growing up. I also climbed trees and played on monkey bars and swam in the creek.

Funny how times change.

Geesh. In this day and age, with all our book learnin' and access to information and crash statistics... :banghead: I even have a safety belt system for my dog!

But, the human race will always be what it has always been: Persistent in spite of itself.

Ya gotta figure, btw, that you're giving those folks a bit too much credit: Chance are "thinking" is not something they do very much of, it all.

This made me laugh. I don't think we ever used seat belts when I was growing up. I also climbed trees and played on monkey bars and swam in the creek.

Funny how times change.

Yep. Of course, the latter three tend to have a lot less chance of killing or maiming the kid compared to the potential of a vehicle, in which case, an unbelted person is virtually assured to go far worse than a belted one.

Only really damaging accident in a car that I've been in was a smack of my front bumper to the guy that stopped without cause in front of me while I was doing a head check. Only about 10mph but the jolt was brutal and the seat belt left a brusie across my torso and my torso muscles were sore for days. An unbelted kid woulda face planted into the windshile or dash for sure.

Back