What I hate about owning a busa

Don't get me wrong I love the bike. Its the effect it has on other people that's getting on my nerves. It would seem that every time I am at a light with at least two lanes the person that pulls up feels they have to try and hammer it to race to get in front of me before we go to one lane. This means passing who ever else is in front of us. Maybe the sight makes people feel inadequate and If they pass me they will somehow be redeemed. I don't know what the hell is going on with people lately. And on another note the bike is a geriatric magnet as well. Maybe I look and smell like Jesus and there all coming over to touch me with there car cause their ready to go. Hell if I know.Ok I'm done. Every one just be careful , check twice, cause its bad out there. Ride Safe

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I seem to give off the same vibe that you do on the road. Whether it's a kid in a sunfire or a 45 yr old guy driving his solution to a mid-life crisis, everyone seems to have a heavy foot next to a sport bike. Only answer I ever got was from a kid in a Civic who said " I know I'll never win, I just want to see what it can do"

There is a thread on another forum I goto that is all about the things people say to you while stopped. Some funny stuff. I'm seeing some similar statements here.

Don't know about you guys, but I get sooo tired of the guys that walk over and try to hump it :rofl:

Thats why I bought me one of these... Best mod ive done so far.
i600.jpg

You cant go within a foot of the bike without it yelling at you and signaling me on the remote. :thumbsup:

Thats why I bought me one of these... Best mod ive done so far.
i600.jpg

You cant go within a foot of the bike without it yelling at you and signaling me on the remote. :thumbsup:

Can you have it say funny things like "Hey now, I don't swing that way!" because you know, my Busa, he's a guy... :laugh: I could scare a few guys away like that :poke: :rofl:

oh man this thread is just falling apart by the minute! :rofl:

Anywho, I never personally have a problem with people tryin to pass me from stop lights... Im usually on the other side before they are fully into the intersection! :laugh:

I do love looking over at the people to my sides when I stop at a red light though. At least half the time, the dude sits there oggling my bike, looking it front to back, up and down, then he meets my eyes, and akwardly looks away like a chick just caught him checkin her out.

And yeah, I usually get the "how fast have you taken it" question... My typical response? "I plea the fifth..."

cars are not so bad because they know you cant be a busa

now some of those smaller bikes are funny when they rev at you at a stop light and you start looking around you to see who they are reving at cause you know it makes no sense for them to rev at you.

They cant even say "i know i would lose, just wanted to see what it would do" how can they tell what a busa can do if they cant keep up to watch it?

Sorry, the hard left in the thread is completely my fault :p

I had some fun with a guy in a Lexus a few weeks back. He was following me through traffic, apparently liked the Busa, had to be a fan. He stayed pretty close and when he did get a better spot in the lane next to me, he slowed up waved me ahead, becoming my interference of sorts, slowing others so I could weave in and out of traffic and just get down the road. When he finally turned off, I kind of missed him :( I've seen him around since, so he's a local...gotta get his schedule so he can use the Lexus to move some traffic out of my way more :laugh:

I've never had anyone try to race me :dunno:

I also have no idea if anyone has said anything to me while stopped at a light because I always have earplugs/music in so.... I'm probably the a-hole on a Busa that ignores everyone :whistle: :laugh:

Lately,stopping at the lights becomes very hilarious.Once a woman trying to race me with a small Peugeot,and even worse..a pizza guy with some kind of ''car ''... Jesus !.:laugh:

I've never had anyone try to race me :dunno:

I also have no idea if anyone has said anything to me while stopped at a light because I always have earplugs/music in so.... I'm probably the a-hole on a Busa that ignores everyone :whistle: :laugh:

+1 :laugh:

Rockethed using Tapatalk

The weirdest look i get is when i take my helmet off as the "kids" are oogling the busa and they see im a bald, gray haired, fat OLD man! I guess they must be saying to them selves.."what a waste"...until they see me ride! :moon:

My new response to the 'How fast ya had it?' question: Azz pucker fast! :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl:

I love being a young person with the busa. LOTS of attention :thumbsup:

C'mon kids??? The answer to the original question should be...
NOTHING!!THE BIKE IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE AND I AM AWESOME FOR RIDING IT!

I really hate hearing.

"a hayabusa? REALLY! your gonna die on that thing"

Yeah buddy, I'm forced to take every safety course required. Wear as much gear as a body can wear. We sit in 2 hour long motorcycle specific classes every month for the rest of my enlistment.

If I die on my bike, it's most likely gonna be at the hands of a cager that wasnt paying attention.

I stopped telling people the word Hayabusa, I just say GSXR. If they ask the engine size, I say 1300. Not once has a person came back with "ohh isn't that a hayabusa"

It saves me hearing my least favorite line as I'm walking to my bike with all my gear, on my home to my girlfriend and 10 month old baby girl.

How fast you taken it?
SPEED LIMIT!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

every time some one asks "how fast have you been on it?" I always have the same answer, ooooo bout 65-70, leave it at that and the stare is priceless.

Hmmm, guess the backrest on mine is too scary for 'em. I always get waved by when somebody pulls up on my right at and intersection.

Back