What I hate about owning a busa

Agreed. Although, I do want to kick a parent in the face when said kid is standing up on the back seat of the car looking out the back window. Sounds crazy, but I've seen it more than once, and you just have to wonder, "what in the heck is this person thinking driving down the highway without the kid strapped into a car seat?!"

I buddy, who is a State Trooper in Maryland, always pulls people over when he see this and gives thema big ticket and shows them pictures that he keeps in his glovebox of a 3yr old boy who got run over by his own mother. He went through the windsheild when she got in a wreck and ran him over. The photos are very grafic and he's very rude when he shows them to the parents. He always say....if it save even one life its worth the crap he gets from his bosses. Liek I said hes very rude when he shows you the pics and usully gets "told on" by the parents.

i cracked a windshield with my head in the days long before seat belt laws. It doesn't hurt as much as you would think it would. Probablly explains a bit

: I even have a safety belt system for my dog!

prove it!

pitchers.jpg

This is just the reason i wanted to keep my cbr around, i had my flashy bike and my not so flashy bike. When i had both of em i'd go to the gas station on the cbr, in and out, go to the gas station on the busa, 20 mins later i'm leaving from people coming up.
My top questions are-how fast, is that swing arm stock (yea they all come with 10" chrome swing arms), is that a wider tire, and my personal favorite How much did that paint cost

If you have to ask, you cant afford it:whistle:

What I hate is when I make quick runs to the store and when inside still in my leather gear carrying a helmet, someone just has to ask, "Do you ride a motorcycle?"
"No a bicycle. I'm just overcautious."

What I hate is when I make quick runs to the store and when inside still in my leather gear carrying a helmet, someone just has to ask, "Do you ride a motorcycle?""No a bicycle. I'm just overcautious."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alternate responses:

"No." <look confused/creeped out and walk away>

"Why do you ask?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW? That's AMAZING! Criss? Criss Angel?"

"Why yes, yes I do. But not today."

"Vutt ees dis 'motorsickley' you speak off?"

"No! Those things'll KILL ya!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alternate responses:

"No." <look confused/creeped out and walk away>

"Why do you ask?"