What have I been up to lately? A new toy

also just wondering if it would be possible to get one of the ornaments in purple. may sound funny but my x-mas tree is done in a dark purple, black and chrome ornaments i had all the black ones custom made last year with that F that is on my avatar. Its another love of my mine other than the busa.

Well, I brought the Xmas ornaments and got them last week. They're sitting on the counter waiting for the tree to go up. Everyone who comes in the house looks at then and think they're REALLY COOL!:thumbsup: How about a nice set of engraved glass coasters? Just an idea---not that I'm trying to give you MORE work! LOL :whistle:

Sa-weet, Mr. Doug! How cool is that!?!! Hope this serves up as a little 'therapy' time, maybe? Hope you guys enjoyed a great Thanksgiving. Had a chance to finally play on here for a while, that was my therapy for the long weekend. Have a Good 'un and headin' back to the books...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

That is so freakin' cool! I want something but I have no idea what yet. The possibilities are endless...except for the whole PVC thing. :thumbsup:

The craftsmanship looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

Really good stuff. How does it work?

Well, I brought the Xmas ornaments and got them last week. They're sitting on the counter waiting for the tree to go up. Everyone who comes in the house looks at then and think they're REALLY COOL!:thumbsup: How about a nice set of engraved glass coasters? Just an idea---not that I'm trying to give you MORE work! LOL :whistle:

I have been looking for a good outlet for granite, wood and leather coastrs so we could do them. Glad to hear someone else thought of them too.

doug if you can get me some items in .dwg or i belive .dfx format we have been using the laser at work to cut cold steel and stainless to make a wide variety of "goverment" work. been meaning to ask but i think you or anyone else might be able to help and i can get some neat stuff made up. we have already done windchimes and stuff. no etching simply cutting out thicker steel .310 i think is as thick as we go up to. ill ask tonight what our limit is for thickness

Last edited:
doug if you can get me some items in .dwg or i belive .dfx format we have been using the laser at work to cut cold steel and stainless to make a wide variety of "goverment" work. been meaning to ask but i think you or anyone else might be able to help and i can get some neat stuff made up. we have already done windchimes and stuff.

You must have a Yag or something similiar, one of the big boys....

that stuff looks great. What kind of prices are we looking at for pictures we send you to put on granite? :bowdown:

I ordered up the Christmas ornaments in red black and chrome....they are sweet!:thumbsup: tree (REAL) goes up next weekend...

I showed the ornaments to the kids this morning...they loved 'em! They thought it was neat that we could take the kanji from one and put it in the another. :thumbsup:

Hey folks, here is a picture that Omslaw sent me and I put it on aluminum... Can you guys see your bikes on aluminum like this?

Omar-michelle.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Omar-michelle.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

Back