Sorry Ive been absent lately....

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. This last month or so have been both a blessing and a curse in many ways. First off if some of you remember we were trying to buy the house we were renting but unfortunately we were unable to get it but we did buy a beautiful new 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a pool and a backyard that has alot of potential to do what we want to do it. The only thing that sucks is that we had to move out of our old house by the 12th of may and we ended up staying in a hotel for a week which was absolutely horrible. But the house closed last wednesday and we had the entire house repainted on the inside which turned out amazing. As of last saturday we got our new appliances that the wifey really wanted and my garage is getting done with the new epoxy floor but many projects left to do in the only spot in the house I get to call mine (wife told me i could do whatever I wanted in the garage so its on.....). The new carpet is going in tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow we finally get to move all of our stuff out of the pods we have in the driveway. As for riding I havent done more than 200 miles in the last 5 months but that is going to change very shortly. I apologize for not being on the .org more often but when life calls I have to answer. Hope everything is good with all of you and your families and once our house is done I am going to post some pics of everything we have done.

Thanks everyone and Ill be on the .org more

Fast

Congradulations on your New Home !! You are a blessed man. Don't understand the "Cursed" part though and your post sounds like you are Bragging about your success. :dunno:

I forgot the part about all the B.S. we had to go thru to get this house. 3 lenders, 7 different houses we bid on, working 70+ hours a week......thats the cursed part. But with hard work comes great rewards i am finding out.

I forgot the part about all the B.S. we had to go thru to get this house. 3 lenders, 7 different houses we bid on, working 70+ hours a week......thats the cursed part. But with hard work comes great rewards i am finding out.

Understand Now. Looks like it all worked out man. Congrads again !!

Congrats on the new home!! It's a very special feeling when you sign those papers!!

Congrats on the house. Get that garage how you want it, do what has to be done to make the wife unit happy. And ride when ever you can.

Congrats bro! Hotel living is not fun. I bet momma is much happier.

congrats homie thank god for it although you didnt get the house you were after sounds like you may have gotten something better.am an and his garage is like peanutbutter and jelly they just go together.and a busa wit only 200 miles in 5 months is it really a busa ...do the garage floors and go for a ride until u think the floor is dry than ride somemore hahaha gotta love

Congrats on the house! I can't imagine going through all of that, but it'll be worth it in the end :thumbsup: Glad you're back here posting :)

Back