What do you think of my Busa?

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to know what you guys think of my finished product?
race.gif

1.JPG

Honest opinion is it is your bike the way you want it. It look great!!

looks good but would like to see closer pics.. black n blue is my favorite color.

check my sig u c y.
rant.gif

very nice bike, how much did the extended swingarm and fat tire cost? If that is a fat tire, cant tell from the far away pic.

Ok,
Here is my honest opinion. I don't really care for it. Let me be more specific, I don't like the extended swingarm. The blue/black/chrome is georgous. The extension degrades your handling. The 'Busa, in my opinon, is the perfect balance of straight line speed, comfort and handling. We do little things to increase one of those areas, that has a minimal affect of the others. With that extension, you need 2 parking lots to turn. I am not trying to be offensive, just give you what you asked for.

Don

super nice dude...it looks good, and regaurdless what any of us think, if you like it thats all that matters!

Don, unfortunately I don't care for corners nor do I take them at high speeds. I drag race the bike, not road race it. The extended arm keeps the bike on the ground, but I am sure you already know that. Thanks for your opinion though.

Cody

(kawiboy11 @ Sep. 17 2006,14:24) Don, unfortunately I don't care for corners nor do I take them at high speeds. I drag race the bike, not road race it. The extended arm keeps the bike on the ground, but I am sure you already know that. Thanks for your opinion though.

Cody
Cody,
Thanks for understanding that I was just offering an opinion. Asthetically that bike is awesome. Post up some close-ups of the chrome work.

Don

Looks great - not big on the extended swing arms.... but she looks amazing!

Are you the Cody who had a zx-11 burgundy and tricked it out?

As for the look. Beautiful work, quite an investment and it looks really sharp. However, I am not a fan of the extended swingarm, and I have ridden lowered and stretched busa before and I hated how it felt.

But if you do dragrace your bike then that is what you need.

Personally, I like the look of the busa stock with a hugger and high mounts - more than I like the gap under the tail with a stretched arm.

I am surprised you would take such a beautiful showbike and risk it on the dragstrip.

Good work, though. Looks great.

Back