What do you think of my Busa?

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Sep. 18 2006,10:32) Where are you located and how far did you stretch your busa?  I wish I had both those bikes, one for the track, and one for the road!

Cody
I am in the Northwest Arkansas area (Fayetteville). My bike is stretched approx 5". I'm not sure but thinking about getting another bike strictly for track use.
race.gif

Um.... Yeah, another stretched Chromed Busa...

BUT

As Ninja Said, So long as you like it. I'm just shocked and pleased to see that you have yet to go that extra squid step and remove a front rotor. Seems to be the thing to do.

With all that chrome though cleaning her should be easier, and checking your Hair a snap.

I do like the Blue and Black though.

Nope, the rotors stay as they are, I am not a big fan of the dummy rotors, hell I need all the breaks I can get!
AAAssjani.gif

beerchug.gif
super.gif
Look great and I like the mix of chrome and color. It take time to get everything just the way YOU WANT IT! Just remember it's YOUR BUSA!!

yeah it's mine, but I don't want it to look the same as other busa's, i think it stands out. I love it, and I can say one thing, there are some really crazy ass Busa out there. People must have way to much cash to spend!
race.gif

Back