What do you think of my Busa?

No one ever comments on how an extended bike rides way better than a stocker due to the longer wheelbase. It does.

Kawi, try upping your rear spring preload a turn or two. That should fix the rubbing issues.

(kawiboy11 @ Sep. 17 2006,18:59) Here is a picture at MAW, a local track we have here.  It's only a 1/8th mile though so that sucks.  I run right around a 6.60, though that was with out the extended arm.  I have not tested it yet though I will.  I should be faster but I am always afraid of flipping it or losing it so that's why I extended it.  
rant.gif
Nice! If you havn't checked out the thread here on best ways to launch I would. It may give you some great info that would help you improve your times and speed. Lots of drag racing guys here on the org. that are willing to help.
race.gif

I think it looks nice. I am not an extended swingarm guy but they look ok to me.

Great looking scoot. I would fix or run the front brake lines the way it should be. It is supposed to be two lines from the master cylinder to each caliper. I m pretty sure you noticed access slack on the cross over line.

super.gif
im a big fan of stretched busa's and gm your right they have to be more stable do to longer wheel base and being able to launch without the worry of shooting straight up can increase your time a whole bunch,now as for the twisties i can still make my chicken strips darn near disappear,can i go as fast through them,noway,but then again im a bigger fan of john force than iam of rossi ,with that being said you asked for our opinions weve givin them ,some you like others you may not but one thing i will say is your bike is your bike and everyone here respects that and if your happy we're happy
beerchug.gif

DSCN1136.JPG

to give you an honest opinion I would have to ride it for a month or two just playin that bike is badd ass
super.gif

looks really good
opinions are nice, but it only counts if your happy w/ it

I like it. Looks sweet to me. We all have our opinions of what looks good. All that matters is it's your ride and it looks the way you want it to look. As long as you're happy with the results. Fortunately I have two bikes. A Busa and a ZX-10r. LUCKY ME!

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

It isn't finished yet. Hasn't got one of my light sensitive graphic kits on her to pick up those lights at the strip. She looks great. Extended busa are rare down here. In fact, never seen one in person.
bowdown.gif

(zeusbusa @ Sep. 18 2006,09:15) I like it. Looks sweet to me. We all have our opinions of what looks good. All that matters is it's your ride and it looks the way you want it to look. As long as you're happy with the results. Fortunately I have two bikes. A Busa and a ZX-10r. LUCKY ME!
bowdown.gif
lucky lucky man, im jelous
crazy.gif

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

Where are you located and how far did you stretch your busa? I wish I had both those bikes, one for the track, and one for the road!

Cody

The bike looks great, if it were mine, I would ditch the exhaust(s) and lower the rear. My stock motor 00 will run 6.30's all day long with my 270lb ass on it, it's gone as fast as 6.17 with a 160lb rider. 6 over arm, strapped front, 3rd hole on the bones and a shifter, so your times will come down. Stock motor you can launch it hard, it won't flip. Good looking bike, for sure.

Back