What do you think?

Gurley

Registered
I found a posting on craigslist last night for what is supposed to be a 2007 gsxr 600 from the same general area that my Busa was found back in the spring... Do you think this could actually be a 2009 gsxr? Below is a pic of my missing 09 gsxr and the bike from the ad. They have same color, lowered, same rims, and frame sliders with a few minor changes. Thanks for all opinions and help!

3n13k83o95Y35Z25R2b7n993153740861134a.jpg

RANDOM 006.jpg

0626091310.jpg

Report it to the local police and have them check the vin.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:snap: Never hurts to have it checked out, my buddy found his own bike on craigslist nearly a year after it was stolen. The police put him in on the sting and they caught the group of @$$hole thieves. :rulez:

:snap: Never hurts to have it checked out, my buddy found his own bike on craigslist nearly a year after it was stolen. The police put him in on the sting and they caught the group of @$$hole thieves. :rulez:
Yea my bikes were stolen 2 years ago and we just got one back this spring after I ID it from a description on the radio after it was involved in an accident. Just got of the phone with the police we are working setting up an appointment to see the bike.

I would LOVE to see it recovered and the buy guys busted....with an azz kicking coming to them on top of it...

Why do people have to steal? Do they not realize how worthless it makes them look?

I hope it is your bike and you get it back. That would be awesome :beerchug:

hope you find it and the theives get everything they deserve! :beerchug:

Check it for sure.How can they sell it without title??And who would buy it without a title.Dumbasses and post it on craigslist the way it was stolen.I hate thieves.

Most thieves are stupid, I can believe that they would list it for sale, I would investigate it plus it is too similar to your pix to let it go.

Sorry about your bikes..but the one in the pic is a 07 and not the same body style as your 09..if you look close at the tank and headlite you can see the differences..

That sucks man.. I hope you find it and get it back soon. Not much that I hate more is a thief.. especially a motorcycle thief!

Back