what do you sleep on?

Got a Ortho Memory Foam bed & I love this thing... Only drawback to it was the price, but oh well figure I'm going to be sleeping in this bed at least 1/4 of a day so might as well spoil yourself when it come down to something like this...

Tempur-Pedic, King size. $3k but worth it. I sleep much better now and seem to sleep a little less. But also seem to not be as tired and in need of sleep as ofter as before. I used to be tired al lot. I don't seem to feel that way as often now. However, they really screw you when you buy the pillows. We got 2 King size pillows to match and they were $150.00 apiece. But still worth it.

Tempur-Pedic, King size. $3k but worth it. I sleep much better now and seem to sleep a little less. But also seem to not be as tired and in need of sleep as ofter as before. I used to be tired al lot. I don't seem to feel that way as often now. However, they really screw you when you buy the pillows. We got 2 King size pillows to match and they were $150.00 apiece. But still worth it.
I know you have aking size but do you fell when you are on the edge of the bed you are going to roll down on the floor cuz there is not enough rigidity on the perimeter ?

That's the weird thing - it's hard to recognize when you are NOT getting enough proper sleep. takes a long time for a bed to hammock out and start causing you problems, then you sort of get used to it, but you dont sleep SOUNDLY. another helpful deal for non-sleepers is to set a loud non-stop alarm clock ACROSS the room so you have to get up and shut it off, then STAY UP and get ready or whatever. A few weeks of that and you will find your sleep niche and start getting tired enough to fall asleep consistantly around the same time everynight. Caffeine messes you up in more ways than it is worth to so take a month to detox from ALL caffeine: soda, coffee, chocolate.... life and sleep improves a lot. DON'T NAP! If you are napping, you are not getting enough proper sleep at night and thus requiring a nap. All napping does is screw up your sleep timer for the nighttime. If you are napping, try skipping it and going to bed eariler.

1127, I dont roll off my bed much anymore. I have a kind Tempuric Foam clone and although it does sink in on the edges, I dont trash around much now that I get restful sleep

Yeah, you spend a LOT of your life sleeping so invest in that and the paybacks are quality of life when you are NOT sleeping!

We recently tried a softside waterbed~ Both of us having diff back problems, this was a good fit for us.... in the begining~ With the softside you get 10 indivudule tubes you fill to certain marks to get hard, firm, or soft type comfort~ So it was easy to setup her side of the bed how she likes and set my side to my desire~ It was going great.. until the snoring problem kicked in... her's.. not mine! Now she sleeps in the guest room on a firm regular mattress and I get the king softside waterbed all to myself~ I can almost sleep through a whole night now!
tounge.gif
He lies!! Lies I tell ya!!
blush.gif

I've heard several people brag about the sleep by number bed,, even my physical therapist recommended it. I know they are pricey tho.

Maybe I'll check out just a regular air mattress from wally world.. my back doesn't like anything unless it's super firm..some nights the floor is the best bed. If it works I'll get a king size and snore in GJoker's ear some more.
laugh.gif

Back