You know you have a disgusting turd when........

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
His mattress looks like this... Take a wild guess on the 3rd picture. When this Marine gets back from leave, he is not going to be having fun when I get through with him.

It all started with checking the room for field day (Marine Corps term for the day in which we clean very good every thursday) So I was pre-inspecting my marines rooms as always and there was a little mark on the side of his mattress facing out. I told the guy's roommate to just rotate the mattress so that was on the other side because the little tiny stain was no biggie. Then as he pulled it out we see the stains on top then the nastiness on the other side....

DSC08314.jpg

DSC08315.jpg

DSC08316.jpg

Dude I am not sure what is worse, his mattress or you looking for it.

Ever hear of a sock!!
Posted via Mobile Device

As punishment I think I am going to be having him wash it over and over all night for starters. The rest I will come up with on the fly depending on his attitude which has not been receiving so far.

I cannot believe it was not discovered earlier...

Dude I am not sure what is worse, his mattress or you looking for it.

If this was found by the company gunny on field day inspections the entire barracks would have to drag their mattresses outside individually for inspection and who knows what else just because of this one guy. You have no idea what they do to us for this kind of stuff :laugh:

It was actually found on accident.

Man that is nasty.. I have seen some pretty disgusting things checking out my guys living quarters.. but that kinda takes the cake. Have at em.

Here is another turd in another room. This was about 15 minutes before the company gunny and first sgt came through for field day inspection. My marine caught me walking around and had me look at this guy's stuff before he left. This guy is notorious for stuffing 15+ pizza boxes in his closet. He also got caught with over 10 handles of liquor one week too. He actually just got back from the subsequent alcohol counseling in Wilmington last week. He stuffs full trash bags (notice the closet picture of the trash bag on top of his mound of clothes) in his closet and stuff too. I dont know what gets into some of these guys....

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

Barracks life.....don't miss it at all. What a nasty mofo. I'm sure his parents are dirt bags also. This is no more than a reflection of them and how he was raised.

I don't miss being inpected or giving those inspections one bit.

Brought back some memories Russell from my days in the Corps.

BTW are you a SGT or CPL, higher?

I def don't miss any of that non sense! I would be having them take everything out of their rooms clean, put it back in, take it back out, clean, put it back in. Prob do that all day on a saturday too. Take away their weekend as well. I hated playing that game. Get them little nasties and break their hearts! lol...the days..:laugh:

Barracks life sucked......I was lucky enough to get to live off post. Overcrowding...got to love it.:thumbsup:

Also you would never see something like that in an Army barracks......:whistle:

Back