You know you have a disgusting turd when........

man thats chronic, heck u dont even need the blacklite csi kit for that one

man thats chronic, heck u dont even need the blacklite csi kit for that one

Im thinking of getting a black light and seeing what the wall looks like. I will definitely post a pic of that for you guys :thumbsup:. Can't leave you guys out!!

When you send a pic of it to another org members cell phone while they are eating chocolate pudding.... (yes you illuminati!!!) :laugh::whistle:

After looking at some of the rooms and that DNA stained mattress there's probably a unknown CDC science project growing once exposed under a black light. Just saying....some things you just might want to leave alone! :rofl: I hope you're wearing something to combat airborne diseases when you walk into some of these rooms.

After looking at some of the rooms and that DNA stained mattress there's probably a unknown CDC science project growing once exposed under a black light. Just saying....some things you just might want to leave alone! :rofl: I hope you're wearing something to combat airborne diseases when you walk into some of these rooms.

You know too much.... :hide:

You know too much.... :hide:
Well I'm a 1SG currently going on my 19th year of service and once lived in the barracks as a buck SGT floor NCO. So yes i think i have seen enough nastiness without a black light in my career to know these individuals have lack of home training and are filthy dirtbags.

Russ just admit it. They are your sheets and you the started thread in an effort to try to get another member to post saying their sheets look the same so it would make your demented lifestyle seem normal. :poke:

Russ just admit it. They are your sheets and you the started thread in an effort to try to get another member to post saying their sheets look the same so it would make your demented lifestyle seem normal. :poke:

You're disgusting Blanca :moon: Would you like to see a picture of my bed and the 6 pillows I have? :laugh:

The guy got up around 3am this morning. He was on leave til noon, but I still made him wash it this morning, twice. He did it no hassle lucky for him. Wish there was more you could do to such a disgusting person but there really isn't.

You're disgusting Blanca :moon: Would you like to see a picture of my bed and the 6 pillows I have? :laugh:

The guy got up around 3am this morning. He was on leave til noon, but I still made him wash it this morning, twice. He did it no hassle lucky for him. Wish there was more you could do to such a disgusting person but there really isn't.

then it will be right back to the way it was beforehand, nasty...tell him to take stock in trojan.

Back