Sleep

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
God, I really hate it when I can't sleep. I have such a jacked up work schedule, especially this week as the family and I are setting off for our trip to Bahamas next week. I fell right to sleep at 9pm, as I have tonight off. I woke up @ 11pm feeling fully rested and here it is 341AM and still can't get back to sleep.
Posted via Mobile Device

join the club. I went to bed at 9 and have not slept yet. I keep coming here and hoping it puts me to sleep. I hate it.

I've almost convinced myself to go to bed, but sleep is probably a lost cause at this point... Good morning, all.

good morning all (actually it is the middle of my day lol)...i'm off tonight too and it's nice to have a few on the nighttime schedule with me :thumbsup:

Well the messed up part is I have to work tonight all night and I have a whole day full of errands to run and couple meetings that are very important. So I have no time to nap b4 work tonight. I'm gonna be dragging arse tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the messed up part is I have to work tonight all night and I have a whole day full of errands to run and couple meetings that are very important. So I have no time to nap b4 work tonight. I'm gonna be dragging arse tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

I completely understand. I'm only working one night this week, so at least a nap would be great before I go in tomorrow. There's always a lot to do around the house though...

I completely understand. I'm only working one night this week, so at least a nap would be great before I go in tomorrow. There's always a lot to do around the house though...

Sometimes I wish I was only working 1 nite a week. This 50 to 60 hours a week is for the birds. By the time the 60th hour rolls around I'm working for minimum wage.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes I wish I was only working 1 nite a week. This 50 to 60 hours a week is for the birds. By the time the 60th hour rolls around I'm working for minimum wage.
Posted via Mobile Device

long weeks are no good. we got tougher regulations on our work hours back in october, so we've cut back quite a bit

Haha, didn't see any job openings for jack of all trades, master of most,,,,,, I mean master of none. Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

anymore, i stay awake for 4-6 hours, then sleep from 6-8 hours. time doesnt really matter to me since im unemployed. And with unemployment in this area between 18-20%, i dont look for that to chance any time soon.

Haha, didn't see any job openings for jack of all trades, master of most,,,,,, I mean master of none. Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

if you're really interested, i'd keep watching. you'd be surprised at what may show up from time to time

Id love to move back to Tn. The wifee on the other hand, I think not. She is an attorney , and only currently liced(hehe) in Pa, and Ny. Can waive into some states, but not sure about tn. It would be closer to home than here, thats for sure.

Back