Sleep... Who needs sleep?

i used to dj till 3 am make breakfast with a hot young ladie, drop her off then go water skii all day with 3 other hot young ladies, then dj all night again 3 days in a row, and slept in on sunday so I'd have an excuse to miss church:laugh:

Almost 4 days! I work 3 days a week 12 hour night shifts and go to school full time 5 days a week 8 hour days and I have a 2 year old son to take care of. And on top of all that I am in the middle of building a new house as mine burned in Jan. So yeah no time for sleep here (I mean its not like you actually need sleep):banghead:

I should have cleared this up... I wont even lie I usually fall asleep with drugs too! I have a couple medical issues that keep me from staying asleep too long... I just blame it on the incomming alrams going off every 2 hours a few years ago lol

honestly... i need 9 hours or more or i dont function right.
but this week ive been going to bed at 430am and getting up at 730.... its been tough...i need sleep and im an insomniac... life isnt fair! =(

I made it a total of 41 hours awake yeasterday but then go about 15 hours of sleep! It is funny how many people have stayed up for several days all because of the Army lol!

Back