Fridge full of food and nothing to eat !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Does that ever happen to you ?
Food in the fridge but nothing to eat ?

Just sit there and stare .

Adam didn't want to go to sleep alone tonight on account of the blue dinosaur was gonna get him !
So I went in at 8:30 with him to lay down and help him get to sleep.
3 hours later I'm wide awake and missed dinner !

Staring at an open fridge with all diff kinds of meats n cheeses , veggies n fruits. Wife just came back from grocery yesterday so there is still a bit left.

So what did I come up with ?

I ate like 15 frozen cocktail shrimp while my Aunt Jemima French toast was toasting. Ms Butterworth over cocktail sauce aftertaste ain't bad....
Big glass of milk and I'm good for 50 more posts.....:laugh:

Got some rice here for ya.....oh wait I have more rice.....hey did I mention if you'd like some rice to help wash down your waffles and shrimp...I can help you out :laugh:

You have no idea how good Aunt Jemima Waffles sound right about now :drool:

I have nightmares about rice.
You forget this is a Spanish house and rice is served five times a day.
Makes Bridge on the River Kwai look like a snack !

need white rice and some gumbo....

gumbo3.jpg

man i miss the south....

depends who and where its made. usually pretty spicy.

i miss the food so bad. up here in the high desert everything tastes like it looks. BLAND!!!

crawfish etoufee

etoufee.jpg

the boil!

CrawfishBoil3.jpg

boudin

Creol_Boudin3.JPG

cracklins....

img163_op_720x540.jpg

i could go on and on and on and on :beerchug::beerchug:

Yep, done that. Also learned to not shop for food on an empty stomach! However it does help on the original topic of this thread. :laugh:

I know exactly how you feel. And you think to your self I just got back from the store why didn't I get anything to eat?

I got tired of that so I started making heat and serve single portions. Then My sister started "aweeksfeast" (A Week's Feast) and that made it very simple. Frying up some pork fritters and thow a baked potato in. Not much harder then a tv dinner and It tastes great.

I have experienced looking into a full fridge and not being able to find something to eat! If you guys keep posting pics of all that great food I am gonna have to go to the store and it's raining outside.

Ive had numerous times a fridge full of food but nothing goes well together....??? so i end up snacking on bizare things like a hotdog wrapped in a french toast with cheese sauce and pork and beans with doritos.....:whistle:

Back