Cant sleep

ditchdr

Registered
Came home at 7 took a shower, got the kid ready for bed, and he wanted me to lay down in his new big boy bed.. So we laid in bed watching one of his cartoons. i had not planned on going to sleep. Just lay there get the boy to sleep and go do some paper work.. Well i wake up at 2am and can not go back to sleep.. Oh well reckon i can watch Fresh Prince of Bel Aire till Bob and Tom come on.

There is nothing on tv this time of day.. Why do I pay for cable tv just to be overrun with infomercials

DVR is your friend. Really though I am thinking about dropping DirecTV I get off at midnight so I pay nearly $100 a month for nothing. Everything I watch with the exception of Sons of Anarchy and South Park can be see for free over the air. I could just download the other shows online. Problem solved.

I kind of like it here at 3am. It is nice and quiet. I feel like I have free roam of everything and nobody is here to stop me.... yeah, I need to go to bed :whistle:

Just noticed your from Greer,, I have family up that way, even went to high school in Laurens. If i can talk the wife into it I will move back up there..

As far as TV goes we have Comcast and it sucks.. We have the basic cable with the internet option.. I could get the on demand stuff but we dont spend that much time watching tv anyhow.

Back