what do you say to these idiots?

drinking + the fastest bike on the planet = who is the idiot?

One of my favorite stops is a biker bar about a mile from my home. I park the BKing right amongst the Harleys out front. While the guys are standing there trying to figure out what the heck just parked next to them, I walk into the bar and proudly order a Diet Coke. :poke:

Wild Hogs! :laugh:

Response would of been...

"Well it's definitely more fun then then going out buying a gun with only one bullet and spinning the revolver."

i pull up to the bar last night. several guys are loitering outside.
before i could even get my lid off, some idiot says "now if you really wanna die, get 1 of these things."
i look at him and say "you gotta be a fkn QUEER!"
shook my head and walk inside.
he was pretty big too.
but i don't back down in matters of the busa:rulez:

You are lucky you didn't come back and find your Busa sleeping on its side in the parking lot. But I get comments like "aren't you a little old for this shid?", I always answer "NO!". If you really had a death wish you should have just kicked him in the gonads!
:rofl::rofl:

what the guy said could be construed as a compliment showing that only a fearless sort would ride the thing... I have heard many a guy tell me I was nuts to ride such a bike and they meant it in a good way of sorts..

Nothing. America is filled with ignorant and rude people. Just look at some of the responses in your thread.

You are lucky you didn't come back and find your Busa sleeping on its side in the parking lot. But I get comments like "aren't you a little old for this shid?", I always answer "NO!". If you really had a death wish you should have just kicked him in the gonads!
:rofl::rofl:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! To have an exchange of words like that with someone you don't know and then walk away leaving your bike unattended.................well, who was the real "idiot"?

Get one of what things? I don't understand? Was he pointing at his Harley? Liter bike? Car? Moped? Pogo stick?

I hear ya ! Yesterday, at my church, one of the female members looked at my bike and told me that I had a death wish. I almost told her that she was the one with the death wish as she weighs about 350 pounds (at least) and can barely walk. (no kidding on the weight) Well, at least she didnt ask to go for a ride. She would have definitely fell under the FAT CHICK rule. I dont think she could lift her leg high enough to get on the bike though. :laugh:

You should've just backhanded her! SMACK!!! :laugh: Better yet, you should've thrown at twinkie in her face! Thhhuppp!!

what the guy said could be construed as a compliment showing that only a fearless sort would ride the thing... I have heard many a guy tell me I was nuts to ride such a bike and they meant it in a good way of sorts..

Yep.. As strange as it may seem, maybe he was attempting to make conversation by saying that..

Good thing they did not mess with your bike after you gave them the verbal smackdown and walked in the bar :beerchug:

i pull up to the bar last night. several guys are loitering outside.
before i could even get my lid off, some idiot says "now if you really wanna die, get 1 of these things."
i look at him and say "you gotta be a fkn QUEER!"
shook my head and walk inside.
he was pretty big too.
but i don't back down in matters of the busa:rulez:

I'd have told the guy it takes a real man to face death and walked off.....

who has time to stop at a bar the only time i stop is for gas, serves to purposes
1. Your less likely to run into altercations like this, and less likely to have to talk to anyone
2. I'd rather ride and listen to the wind than someone else's mouth run

I never read where he was stopping to drink alchohol. Maybe he was getting some free wings and a diet coke during happy hour.........That would suck if he came out and the scooter was laying over! :cursin:

I had a pastor tell me one time that I would get to Jesus quicker on a Busa. I said "Heck yeah!"

:beerchug:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! To have an exchange of words like that with someone you don't know and then walk away leaving your bike unattended.................well, who was the real "idiot"?

i only go places where i can watch my bike, thru windows or open air bars.
and believe me, i was watchin:mboesgrins:

who has time to stop at a bar the only time i stop is for gas, serves to purposes
1. Your less likely to run into altercations like this, and less likely to have to talk to anyone
2. I'd rather ride and listen to the wind than someone else's mouth run

i worked a 13 hr day, i needed a few brewskies:beerchug:

you keyboard commando's are a cowardly bunch.
you must be from france:whistle:

What do I say ????...."Nothing" I just give them that "knowing evil grin" and walk by...... :oldcool:

Or, why don't you just call him a Pus*y - I mean either way, you are likely to get smacked and/or your bike dropped.

Back