what do you say to these idiots?

craigntx

Registered
i pull up to the bar last night. several guys are loitering outside.
before i could even get my lid off, some idiot says "now if you really wanna die, get 1 of these things."
i look at him and say "you gotta be a fkn QUEER!"
shook my head and walk inside.
he was pretty big too.
but i don't back down in matters of the busa:rulez:

I hear ya ! Yesterday, at my church, one of the female members looked at my bike and told me that I had a death wish. I almost told her that she was the one with the death wish as she weighs about 350 pounds (at least) and can barely walk. (no kidding on the weight) Well, at least she didnt ask to go for a ride. She would have definitely fell under the FAT CHICK rule. I dont think she could lift her leg high enough to get on the bike though. :laugh:

Maybe next time you should agree with him, saying
"You're right. This is a machine that demands a lot of respect. Too many kids buy these before they have the skills, experience, and judgement needed to ride safely. She demands a lot of respect."

Last edited:
The people that were born into this world with no adrenaline just don't understand :beerchug:

I hear ya ! Yesterday, at my church, one of the female members looked at my bike and told me that I had a death wish. I almost told her that she was the one with the death wish as she weighs about 350 pounds (at least) and can barely walk. (no kidding on the weight) Well, at least she didnt ask to go for a ride. She would have definitely fell under the FAT CHICK rule. I dont think she could lift her leg high enough to get on the bike though. :laugh:

She was just jealous that she didn't have her own...:beerchug:

i pull up to the bar last night. several guys are loitering outside.
before i could even get my lid off, some idiot says "now if you really wanna die, get 1 of these things."
i look at him and say "you gotta be a fkn QUEER!"
shook my head and walk inside.
he was pretty big too.
but i don't back down in matters of the busa:rulez:

You know, the idiot at the bar may not have been the idiot after all since you are actually 39 times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a four wheel vehicle. :whistle:

The guy may have been an idiot, but really, the F word right off the bat? We all give peeps down the road for riding like a moron and not representing our sport in a good light. Goes for your actions off the bike too. don't get me wrong, i will stand up for what i belive in toe to toe with anyone, but provocation as a first response? :poke:

The guy may have been an idiot, but really, the F word right off the bat? We all give peeps down the road for riding like a moron and not representing our sport in a good light. Goes for your actions off the bike too. don't get me wrong, i will stand up for what i belive in toe to toe with anyone, but provocation as a first response? :poke:

You know Ace, I was thinking the very same thing. Here is a guy on a busa stopping in at a bar and unless he was dropping by to clean the place after hours, he left the parking lot astride his beloved busa with a little alcohol enhancement.

I don't fly within 8 hours of drinking alcohol and neither do I ride!

40% of all motorcycle deaths are alcohol related.

You know Ace, I was thinking the very same thing. Here is a guy on a busa stopping in at a bar and unless he was dropping by to clean the place after hours, he left the parking lot astride his beloved busa with a little alcohol enhancement.

I don't fly within 8 hours of drinking alcohol and neither do I ride!

40% of all motorcycle deaths are alcohol related.

:bowdown:Hi Tuf!:welcome::thumbsup::laugh:

My 1st comment woulda been, "What do you ride?" No matter what his answere was I woulda just :rofl::rofl::rofl: and walked away. And for the church lady with the
"death wish" comment I woulda said no ,if I had a death wish I would have killed myself by now.:whistle:

nice,
had a guy yesterday ask me if I had any close calls on the bike, I tell him not really. Then he tells me if I don't have any close calls then I'm not pushing it?? WTF.. good info coming from a cager. guess I'm just lucky for the past 25 years of riding.. ???

You know, the idiot at the bar may not have been the idiot after all since you are actually 39 times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a four wheel vehicle. :whistle:

An old MC magazine had a statistical chart and I am sure statistics have changed since then but it was very interesting. As I remember, it stated you are 10 times more likely to have a motorcycle accident than a car accident. It further stated that 50% of all motorcycle accidents involved alcohol. Of the remaining 50%, half of them were people in their first year of riding. Since I dont drink and have been riding for many years I always figured I was 2.5 times more likely to have a motorcycle accident as a car accident.

Back