Squid sighting

outlawed

Donating Member
Registered
Ok so me and a fellow busa rider (not a board member but getting on him) were driving in town. We rolled up two three guys they where reving there engins for the women walking. . Two had r6's and one had a F4i so me and Mike shook are heads and Mike unleash that horrid dd pipe . Right after he did they looked back and shook there heads like we were the lossers so soon as the light turned green two of them wheelied and the f4i hole shooted. Needless to say about 4 seconds later my Friend shoot between us in a crusier and pulled them over. Needless to say eh check befor you do it and second when you have to speeding tickets on the bike. And fool around you get your perment revoked not able to get a liscense for 4 years and oh ya impounded bike.

so... mike didnt get a ticket for exhibition and excessive noise?
rock.gif

Hmm no i guess th cop only saw the wheelies and the hole shot got off with a warrning . Not that theres anything wrong with disturbing the peace with noise polution . swear i didnt do anything..... What can i say good to be know and around me? lol

Hmm i couldnt of put it any better Cache. If your goining to go Go Big or Go home lol.
i have to disagree on this one. Cop probably got a nice look at them and their license plate. Wheelie nuts so thier probably gear sky high with 100 mph top speed no chance...now if you happen to be crusing at a nice pace and pass one of our buddies in blue going the other way well....different story. But as for a cop already behind you i dont know

Needless to say eh check befor you do it and second when you have to speeding tickets on the bike. And fool around you get your perment revoked not able to get a liscense for 4 years and oh ya impounded bike.
Just curious....

Does this mean that you only have a permit (perment) and not an actual license? And you're riding a Busa?

Dude...be careful out there.

Back