Sighting

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
At about 6:00 last night, we were heading East from Flagstaff when we were overtaken by a guy on a Busa and two guys on Gixxers. Of course, we sped up and followed them on down the road.

The guy riding the Busa was a big ol' boy, knew how to ride and seemed to be coaching the guy on the yellow gixxer. After a while, the guy on the red gixxer pulled a couple of wheelies at speed, then zoomed off and disappeared. We followed the Busa and the other Gixxer to the first Winslow exit where they took the offramp. We continued on our way home.

Anyone know these guys?!

--Wag--

The fact is, we were dyin' to be on our bikes and since the best we could do was live vicariously through watching them, that's exactly what we did!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

yeah i spoted 2 busa's today out on mine of course. they getting on hwy80 in sacramento grey one and a blue one.

Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa,
SHOCKED.gif

I've seen quite a few around here. Funny thing, I didn't really seen nearly as many till i got one. Why is that?
wink.gif

Back