What do you guys think?

jbusa

Registered
There is a 2003 gray and silver in my area that I went to go look at. Not a scratch on it. No after market parts on it. It has just below 1500 miles on it. He said that his bottom price is $7000. I haven't bought a used bike before and was wondering if that is a good deal or not.
Thanks
Kelly

Sounds like a good price to me.
smile.gif

i paid 7000 for a 2002 grey/black w/ 8000mi. stock everything last summer. sounds like a great deal to me!

Kelly Blue book Retail: $8,250 ; Trade in: $5,720
NADA : Low Retail: $6,325; Average Retail: $8,320

Looks like it is a pretty good buy. If it was in good shape, I would buy it.

I would recommend running a check on it to make sure it wasn't wrecked and fixed before cuz that price is really good. If it hasn't been wrecked and is in as good of shape as u say JUMP ON that deal.

i paid 7000 for a 2002 grey/black w/ 8000mi. stock everything last summer.  sounds like a great deal to me!
There was no grey/black in '02. The only colors for '02 were the silver/gray, black/blue, and the all black SE. Sorry, but it sounds like you got an '01 grey/black if it has the falcon's beak design on it.

I just got a 05 blk/gry a couple a months ago and I think that it would be fun to have a second one. I looked at the bike and it all checked out good. Now I must decide if I want to spend that kind of money.
Kelly

Back