What do you do for a living?

I aam a prison guard in Michigan, have been for the last 8 years. I ride my busa to woork every chance I get. Not the best way tto make a living butt It suits myy faamily of 4.

Work at a motorcycle dealership by day and build drag car chassis and roll cages at night for now. Hope to buy a building soon and go full time with cahssis business. And married, but guess that isnt a job is it, atleast not yet still early.
tounge.gif

I'm a computer systems administrator at EDS in Atlanta, but I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

I just bought my silver/gray 'busa last week. Still have a '93 vfr and previously owned a concours and RD350.
ernaehrung004.gif

Self employed. I detail antique Ferraris and exotic automobiles for ridiculously wealthy people. I also travel with the cars and clients to car shows and Concours D' Elegance. I sell a few cars and bikes for clients here and there too. Been at it 17 years or so.
Gar

i'm a night crew leader for a smaller store of a pretty large grocery chain. 23 years old, don't make half what that 17 yr old does (fellow canadian i see tho) and a large percentage of my money goes towards my busa, katana, civic, and dirtbike.
i only wear a shirt/tie for a week or two a year, but damn chix like guys all dressed up on sportbikes
tounge.gif

i've been working nights for almost 5 years now, and before that had lil shitty jobs not worth mentioning
confused.gif

I work as a #1 Operator for ChevronTexaco Lubricants division. I blend different grades of motor oils and hydralic oils. Been there for 17 1/2 years. Just moved to the Operations department last week with a HEALTHY increase in pay.

$$$ is always a good thing!

I'm a Deputy Sheriff in Beaufort SC, live on Hilton Head Island
ernaehrung004.gif
I'm on the SRT Team, K-9 Tracking Team, but the one thing I love (next to my wife and kid's, just in case she reads this) is riding......... When the local sportbike club knows im working they'll find me and just ride past me all night...... and they know their killin me.. They say I'm the coolest cop..... I just say I was'ent born a cop, you know what I mean?

Okay here it goes.

I am a full time mom of 2, I work from home doing drafting for a local engineering firm (they pay me to work at home so I dont have to get daycare), I also have a boss in Vegas who pays me to program DB2 from home. I do some research for him as well on the net. I am a computer junkie who loves bikes. Seeing as how I spend my whole day in front of this confounded contraption I love any time I get to get out and ride.

I was in in the BRITISH ARMY for 14 years. I served with the ROYAL MARINES in N,IRELAND for 12 months, then the PARAS for 8 months then I was attached to the U.S. MARINE CORPS in the GULF (camp 4) organising all the facalities for serving soldiers to have a day off. I managed to aquire a female MARINES shorts, thats a different story. I have also completed Operational tours in Bosnia, Kosovo, Cyprus, Canada(on the plain) and Kuwait my job in the Army was a Physical Training Instructor
Your equivelant is a Drill Sergeant!!

Now I've joined the Police Force and feel I've got a new lease of life as the Army don't own me now
lachen011.gif

I draw pretty pictures on the computer all day long...thats what I do...then I screw off some more then draw some more... I have the average life... I have wonderful wife... 2 kids 2 dogs 2 cats...see a partern... nice home... two pos trucks.. a minivan..
and hopefully a bussa soon.. once I get rid of one of the pos trucks...

later
manic

Howdy!,I'm a 48 year old union carpenter foreman,
currently at Intel. Married (again), no kids,2 GS-1100s and
my '01 HAYABUSA !! I've ridden for 31 years. I always buy
trash'd bikes and do complete rebuild's. But I bought the Busa from the dealer w/1505 miles, I did'nt even ride it till I paid for it and left. I do dearly love this machine,It's literally undescribeable to those who don't own one . (Glad I found you)

Max Speed and the rest of you coppers. 15 yr. veteran Sgt. right now. Last year went to SWAT school at Camp Pendelton, San Deigo. I'm going to put a Kojak on my Busa and go on patrol!

I build-run and maintain printing presses, been doing it for 21years now and it still sucks, but it pays for the speed habit of my 99 busa,I live in Dallas and ride as much as I can, about 100mile round trip to work, always come home the long way??? I'm just at 26437miles on the bike, hopen to get into the low 30's buy fall !!
ernaehrung004.gif

I am Postmaster in Wood River, Illinois and have worked for the United States Postal Service for the last 23 years.  Only 11 more years to go unless you computer guys put us out of business!!!!

I'm a senior sales consultant for an extended warranty company. I ride to work in my nice clothes, but keep my tie in my pocket until I get to work. I also fight professionally. I usually do about four NHB fights a year. That's where I get my extra money for toys like my Busa and mods. I hear it's pretty funny to see me ride up in dress slacks, a nice button up, and a big black eye!

Service Manager for a truck dealer.
pulling wrenches my whole life.
#1 love pushing the busa to the max on the racetrack, riding on the roads isn't much fun anymore.( brother got killed last year on his zx9r) washington state. 2nd best place to ride on the road, next to cali.

I am a mechanical designer - 3D solid modeling -. Bob, we ride every Sunday. We ususally meat at the QT in East Alton. If you know any body in the St. Louis area hiring let me know.

BTW. I don't have a Busa yet. Still contemplating. I have a Yamaha FZ1. Got spanked at 150 by a GSXR1000 this weekend and I just can't have that. Ha ha ha.. I am just debating on keeping both or just having one.

Later,

Steve

Back