What Do You Do For A Living

Aircraft Maintenance Manager (avionics tech / A&P w/ IA) 60 days on 60 days off over sea's for military contract

Just RETIRED today ~^~ from www.emwd.oRg . . .

36229031.jpg

Aircraft Maintenance Manager (avionics tech / A&P w/ IA) 60 days on 60 days off over sea's for military contract
I miss that industry. I attended George T. baker aviation school and used to work for high tech avionics and Kellstrom industries in Miami. It sure was a fun job, but money was not that great and I didn't have my A&P. I got discouraged and moved on to something completely different.

CMM programmer. Also live in the expanded land of metrology, specifically spectrophotometry. I went to an interview where the hiring manager bragged, "We have tolerances here down to 0.005 of an inch." I chuckled to myself thinking, I live with tolerances of plus three tenthousanths, minus zero everyday. Your five thou is sloppy.

Network Engineer

Dad = Cash dispenser, barber, medic, storyteller, protector/security, driver, fisherman, comedian, tester, bag handler, stylist, tutor, chef, advisor, etc

Husband = Yes man, carpenter, plumber, donator, janitor, garbage man, assistant, exterminator, electrician, therapist, furniture mover/installer, mechanic, etc etc etc...etc

ARMY VET TIME SERVED

Network Engineer

Dad = Cash dispenser, barber, medic, storyteller, protector/security, driver, fisherman, comedian, tester, bag handler, stylist, tutor, chef, advisor, etc

Husband = Yes man, carpenter, plumber, donator, janitor, garbage man, assistant, exterminator, electrician, therapist, furniture mover/installer, mechanic, etc etc etc...etc

ARMY VET TIME SERVED

This is sooooo true

Loan officer - Home purchase loans and refinance in California.
Best time ever to refinance right now, ridiculously low rates. Got into this business in 2001 and a lot of changes through the years. Really fun to help people buy a house too!

Oh and running Pashnit Tours. Closed out 13 years of motorcycle tours yesterday. Have now led 1.3 Million combined miles of guided tours. Fun stuff.

business-card-800.jpg

Back