What Do You Do For A Living

I've had some pretty intense debates with some of you on this site but I would not put my worse enemy through those pics bro!

Viper = IT Enterprise Applications Engineer II

Retired from being a 1st grade Engineer. (Boilers and Chillers)

IT field as well - official title is Database Administrator, but I find my daily job is more of a Systems Administrator nowadays...just need someone here to work on changing the title to reflect more of what I'm doing :banghead:

Paid: Director of IT. a/k/a Code Jockey, Database Wrangler, App Herder, Network Numbnut
Volunteer: Chief Steward, National Auto Sport Association-NorCal and Tow truck driver
NROI Range Officer and Treasurer of (basically) the last gun club in the San Francisco bay area

LEO 1*

IMG_1810.JPG

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (mechanic, in other words...) but spent the last two years working as a tech at the local Suzuki/Honda/Yamaha/KTM/Victory shop for a change of scenery.

Not sure what next year will bring...

Official sounding title would be something like "Underwater Marine Maintenance Technician",sounds more impressive than hull cleaner.:DAverage approx. 4 hours a morning/4 mornings a week doing hull cleaning,zinc replacement,prop R & R,hull bottom paint inspections,recoveries,etc.Into my 14th year now and like the fact that I mostly come and go as I please,don't have to listen to anyone's crap,and work alone(with fish,seagulls,and the occasional octopus to keep me company:D).Took a short GoPro for a boat owner wanting to see the condition of his bottom paint,metal work,etc.,and to prove his tub needed cleaning.

Actually I'm an Architect. I do commercial, higher education and DoD. My name was CrazyArch. Then I did a frame slider test in front of everyone at a Bash and it was changed to FallenArch.

It wasn't that bad, more of a zero motion highside which I didn't even know was possible....

Currently on the couch, slowly recovering from a pretty serious accident, (Not bike related). Normally I haul blast resistant buildings into refineries and chemical plants.
Screenshot_20161014-170628_1.jpg

Electrical / Process Engineer working for these guys for the last 21 years...it's given me some very unique opportunities. I've made tires, painted cars, wrapped candy bars, wound fiber, made carpet, stamped doors for cars, filtered fresh water for utilities, worked in wastewater treatment, shredded cars, sorted packages and played with lots of big toys.

Rockwell_Automation_Headquarters.jpg

Charlie I have a video I made a few minutes ago I think only you can really appreciate..

Back