what do ya do when attracted to a girl.....

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
ToRn! What do ya do when you are attracted to a girl and she seems attracted to you but she smokes and you can't tolerate that on any level? Nothing against smokers here, but I can't kiss a smoker ever. I can't pursue her because I know the end result already - I'd be wasting her time. GRRRRR!
Oh, and yes, she's very good looking. Maybe if I's start smoking.... :banghead:

and if a mod can fix my horrible thread title misspelling... tha'd be great thanks

Last edited:
Go for it and just dont kiss her. There are other things to do besides kiss. Oh wait. Is this a "Keeper" or a "Sleeper? Answer that and then you know what to do. Good luck.

if it bugs you now, just wait...

she will make you nuts with stinky clothes, smelly hair etc, bad breath is only a small part of the issues... no getting around it unless she quits... (you will be able to tell when she walks in the room however)

walk while you can.. she needs to find another smoker..

Forget it. looks are not everything. She will only stop smoking when she is ready and not until then.

find someone else and move on

First problem is that my wife would smell the smoke even if I was around her.. I would definately need to find a non smoker and even one that wears the same perfume....

Invest in a fire extinguisher, when she feels the urge to light up give her a polite little "spray" (out of love of course) and after a little while this should break the habit and you two should be able to have a happy, HEALTHY, and successful relationship. If this does not work maybe it was not meant to be. :) :) :)

Invest in a fire extinguisher, when she feels the urge to light up give her a polite little "spray" (out of love of course) and after a little while this should break the habit and you two should be able to have a happy, HEALTHY, and successful relationship. If this does not work maybe it was not meant to be. :) :) :)

:rofl: Or there's that suggestion :laugh:

On a serious note, it sucks, but if you already know that it won't work end don't waste each other's time.

wow lots of replies! wasn't expecting much. not a "Sleeper" as I only do the long term relationship kinda thang - so I am pretty careful who's tiem I waste. I don't know her all that well, just casually, but seems VERY nice and if she DIDN'T smoke [and is unattached], I would put on the show.. you know, puff up my pecs and strut around in full bloom so to speak. man, if she'd didn't smoke, I'd be all over her

I kissed a smoker in high school and that was all I needed to know. Never again. I wouldn't try to change her - I just like to let people be themselves...

... but man... that stupid attraction! You know the kind... you see something in their eyes beyond lust. Lust is a given. Any idiot can lust. But when you see someone and lock eyes and neither wants to unlock the eyes, and smiling grows naturally like a hidden secret shared only between connected souls... awesome!

I would give her a try. I'm seeing one that smokes (I don't)she smells and tastes just fine. So far the wife hasent noticed the smoke either.:whistle:

if it bugs you now, just wait...

she will make you nuts with stinky clothes, smelly hair etc, bad breath is only a small part of the issues... no getting around it unless she quits... (you will be able to tell when she walks in the room however)

walk while you can.. she needs to find another smoker..

Yeah...and when the emphysema sets in...well, that's just the icing on the cake!!!

I would give her a try. I'm seeing one that smokes (I don't)she smells and tastes just fine. So far the wife hasent noticed the smoke either.:whistle:

Actually you are dating your wifes girl friend.

They figured it would be easier for their relationship if they tricked you into thinking YOU were bringing her in.

You will see. soon it will be the three if you in bed for awhile, then it will be the couch for you. It is all part of their master plan muah ha ha!!

OK. this is the 2nd funniest thing I've read all day.

This thread is priceless.

:thumbsup:

I thinks its a waste of time if you cant tolerate the smoking, I feel just the same, i cannot stand smoke, not to bash the smokers on here but id rather have someone sit down beside me and fart than have to smell thier smoke. Every where i go resteraunts, bars ect, I sit somewhere out of the way away from everyone so we can relax and enjoy ourselves and every freaking time someone will sit right beside us and smoke lol i cant stand it!!!

Back