Email I sent to sister asking for advise, what should I do?

Two words... "Cheap" "Hotel" :thumbsup:

Oh and change your locks.

All you guys saying this should realize this is the crazy kind of person who would tear a hole in your jimmy and one month later show up preggers wanting to be "marriod" .

Do not do the deed with her.....run away now while you still have $ in the bank and your sanity !

Take it easy on yourself man. First of all, it sounds like it was totally out of the blue, so I'm sure there was a ton of emotion going on, and I'm sure seeing your mufflers again probably "softened" you up a bit. Plus, you didn't even hit it. :laugh: Now moving on...

She stole just your muffler? ??? I'm assuming you hadn't gotten to putting it on yet and was still in the box or something, otherwise, I'd still be perplexed about that. She didn't even sell it or give to someone else, which would almost concern me even more because that tells me that she means business when it comes to being spiteful. She went for the good the $#!t, just to hit you where it hurt the most. (I know that would be the best way for a woman to get to me...messin w/ my bike :rulez:) And like another poster said, after two years, it sounds to me like she's doing it for her own personal state of mind or well being. You don't just bring somebody's $#!t back after 2 years and think everything's just gonna be water under the bridge. She's either going through a process or REAAAAALLLY lonely. If it were me, I wouldn't walk...I'd run. That's always easier said than done.
I say do what's easiest for you to keep moving forward. Not everyone can stay objective and be definitive in these types of situations. If you're not a confrontive type of person, just put your vehicles in the garage or be gone when you anticipate her showing up. Eventually she'll either get it, or you'll get sick of playing the game and tell her to go about her business.

:2cents:

what the heck was she doing with your muffler for 2 years anyway???
thats just strange....

i think you should just tell her its over and part ways...you already said its like the fatal attraction thing...Voodo punany song comes to mind...

i didnt steal anything but as a after thought...if my wife had not forgave me for destroying our relationship....we wouldnt be on 15+ years of marraige

My last ex-wife sent me a letter after we had been divorced for 8 years saying how sorry she was, how it was all her fault, would I please forgive her even though she understood if I didn't, blah, blah, puke, puke, etc. I never responded or even gave it a second thought. No, I don't forgive her and never will. She destroyed our relationship and everything we had spent years building and almost bank-rupted me in the process. I don't trust her as far as I could throw her (and with as fat as she has gotten that wouldn't be far!).
I think your ex has shown she can't be trusted either and I wouldn't let her in the door. The best thing you can do for both of you is be honest since it will just continue to get worse and more complicated the longer it goes. I wish you the best of luck! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device
Damn ! We have a lot in common ! :beerchug:

You need to RUN! I had some dealing with a crazy woman a couple of years ago. Take my advise and get away from her, piss her off this time and you never know what could happen. BTW, home security video cameras work wonders!

Back