who do you think is attractive!?

Who is that?
Lazer...not sure if you meant my post or not, so...

It's Meg Ryan from:
<ul>When a man loves a woman
When Harry met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle
You've got mail
Proof of Life[/list]

I'm not sure what it is about her, but she definately has whatever "IT" is.
biggrin.gif

Wow Pac...you've been hitting the gym?!  
smile.gif
 And riding a cruiser...
laugh.gif

Rev...you're wrong about Nicole...she's elegant...and she's a pretty good actress in the movies I've seen her in...it's not "Nicole does Dallas" like yer used to, but she's one of the good gals in Hollyweird...  
tounge.gif
Oh...why yes, shells! Do you like the new look?
biggrin.gif
(sticks out his chest)

Can't the ladies start their OWN tread?? This one WAS so nice.... I said WAS :p

What about all your kids Michelle?  Did you tell Mel about them?
I agree with Lazer!!!  Damn, this dude is fugin hot!  Even after all them hours riding...  I mean.. Uh...  Yeah I know, Go Fug Yerself right?

Spooky you've been holding onto this pick for so long Bro... You didn't get any on it did ya?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093402180 -->

post_12_77726_RevlisSled_copy.jpg

OK OK one for the ladies, Now this might seem a tad "EGO" happy, but I was kinda fine when I was a little younger...

Yeppers my first haircut...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093404405 -->

Kbaby_copy.jpg

Who's the Skeleton?
laugh.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist... But that Fuggin Prison camp look has got to go...  

Lately, I sorta fell in Love With Jennifer Connolly,
<span style='color:red'></span>

Rev,

I do agree with you though but everytime I date a girl with a little shake and some nice curves she gets lazy and gains 15 or 20 pounds on me. I hate that. Besides I have been with thin and thick and now I want to go back to thin though.

Nikki Cox is by far my #1 choice because of her attainability... she is dating, get this, Bobcat Golthwait!!!
wow.gif
hey allright bobcat grew up with my step aunt and was pretty good friends with him. They were in the same class together. I acctually got to meet his mom... nice lady and now she is not wild and crazy like he is. All we have as far as famous people in Syracuse is him and Richard Gere.

Go syracuse yeah
cool.gif

Back