who do you think is attractive!?

I think he wants you to take him for a ride on Dexter Lo!
tounge.gif
smile.gif
CALL ME!! CALL ME!! CALL ME!!! Oooopppps, didn't really mean to sound so..... anxious... Thanks Michelle, I think he is HOT!!!!

I GOTTA work on my muscle-bound, squinty-eyed look!
Yeah, he looks stoned.

Maybe thats the attraction?
It's a sultry look...you wouldn't understand!  
tounge.gif
Yeah yer right.  

I wouldn't.  

Seems to me he tellin ya, I'm-a-gonna fall asleep directly after...
...well yeah, but don't you all do that anyway?!
laugh.gif

Nope... IT's the voice Ladies... I know the secret, it's the voice. The rest is good to go but nothing all that spectacular, it's that damn voice of his Right? Right?
wow.gif
Yeah the wife leaked it...

Nope... IT's the voice Ladies...  I know the secret, it's the voice.  The rest is good to go but nothing all that spectacular, it's that damn voice of his Right? Right?  
wow.gif
  Yeah the wife leaked it...
Umm, yeah, it's his voice Rev...has nothing to do with this...

vin1.jpg

wow.gif
I dunno VA... My DELETE finger is getting itchy...
wink.gif

So it's more of a physical attraction then? You mean you don't like him for his mind?
laugh.gif

wow.gif
wink.gif

So it's more of a physical attraction then?  You mean you don't like him for his mind?  
laugh.gif
Oh sure...an equal opportunity deletion then?  It's as bad as some of the thongs and boobs we've seen on here?

Just one tight, awesomely toned and tanned, cut and buff chest and stomach covered with cascading water is gonna make you hit the big <span style='color:red'>RED</span> button?  Come on...of course I adore him for his mind...
tounge.gif
 I'm sure Lo loves him for his mind too...all gals do!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...more of his 'mind' to admire...
tounge.gif

Lo, I don't think the guys looking at pics like these! Go figure!
laugh.gif

vin.jpg

wow.gif
wink.gif

So it's more of a physical attraction then? You mean you don't like him for his mind?
laugh.gif
Oh sure...an equal opportunity deletion then? It's as bad as some of the thongs and boobs we've seen on here?

Just one tight, awesomely toned and tanned, cut and buff chest and stomach covered with cascading water is gonna make you hit the big <span style='color:red'>RED</span> button? Come on...of course I adore him for his mind...
tounge.gif
I'm sure Lo loves him for his mind too...all gals do!
laugh.gif
Sorry, HotCheeks, it's a man's world and there ain't nuthin you can do about that.
biggrin.gif
We're more uneasy seeing partially nude men than you are about seeing partially nude women. Admit it! ;)

And, no, we don't all fall asleep, and if we are doing our job right, 4.5 hours later, SHE's the one so fatigued and elated, SHE falls asleep.
smile.gif

AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING:

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093472732 -->

Anna_Kournikova.jpg

laugh.gif

Ok, I'll admit, Vin seems to be a rather smokin' piece of man-meat...but I hafta agree with WWJD: I'm not so big on seeing him shower.

Then again, I also agree with Shells...she's had to endure her fair share of T&A.

Who I do not agree with is Cindafella....and I'll tell it to her (or him?) right to their face...when I've had a good running start.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah....and I remember reading something about the "squinty-eyed" look. I KNEW IT!!!! I'VE BEEN ON THE MONEY ALL ALONG!!

SQUINTY-EYED ROCKS!!!!

Men are NOT sultry!
sultry:
adj 1: sexually exciting or gratifying; "sensual excesses"; "a sultry look"; "a sultry dance"

Yeah, you're right...
tounge.gif
ROFL Laughing.... Great usage of the words VA...
smile.gif

-OR-

OH WICKED BURN!!!!

I dunno, personally I'd rather go out with Vin than with Anna.

Personally, she doesn't do much for me, she's pretty, but nothing special. I mean hell come to Florida, the tanned toned blondes with empty eyes are everywhere...
smile.gif

At least with ole' Mark Vincent I mean Vin I know were going to be looking "AND FINDING" hotties everywhere. Hell, can you imagine the scraps that fall off this mans table?
rock.gif
I'm there. Besides, from interviews I have read I think we'd have a grand time out blowing stuff up or something productive...

smile.gif

Rev, I looked for a pic of Anna with brunette dyed hair but found none.... maybe you could whip one up??
biggrin.gif

Back