what do ya do when attracted to a girl.....

oh were you being serious?
I just thought this was all for laughs, Dude seriously though, prayer is the best advice. Plus God tends to close certain doors before we make horrid mistakes.

well, it was a "post for the heck of it" kinda thing up front. You know me, and my random posts! I'm perfectly comfortable making decisions - not really a big thing, I cant believe it even went to 2 pages! :D

Usually, I write off smokers first thing... I'm not really pursuing her, just kinda checking things out with her. there's other options :)

Let her know you are really into threesomes and the swinger lifestyle, but you are willing to give it up if she quits smoking. Either way you win. If she accepts you for who you are, then you can bang the other non-smoking chick while she licks your azz(no kissing afterwards, I mean that:rulez:) also when you are swinging you can always trade her in constantly for some guys hot wife, since its probably old for him but new to you.

Kainedogg, upgrading chicks since 1985. :thumbsup:

Very Classy there. :thumbsup:

Man, I just read this WHOLE thread, you've got some NASTY suckers posting in here! :puke:

I gotta agree with ya tho, a friend of mine smokes and I don't get how ANY woman could date someone like that. NASTY habit!

+1 on the prayer tho, that will always work.:beerchug:

Good luck and I wish you the best WWJD.:thumbsup:

Man, I just read this WHOLE thread, you've got some NASTY suckers posting in here! :puke:

I gotta agree with ya tho, a friend of mine smokes and I don't get how ANY woman could date someone like that. NASTY habit!

+1 on the prayer tho, that will always work.:beerchug:

Good luck and I wish you the best WWJD.:thumbsup:

nothing better to do with your saturday huh ??? :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Back