What cha scared of?

Gitonit!

Registered
Kind of a random thought here, thought it might be a fun thread/
When I owned my first busa, a co-worker commented it was strange to him, to think that I would ride (sometimes) in the manner I did and attain `them` kind of speeds, yet when I was required to work 80 feet of the ground I was shakin` like a dog passin` a peach seed!
So how about you? Spiders? Snakes? GOHST?

I will fight an MMA fighter before I stand in the same room with a spider

My wife caught this to show me when I got home. I almost pooped myself!

aefdc1ae-1b88-be7e.jpg

aefdc1ae-1bc5-9e78.jpg

I will fight an MMA fighter before I stand in the same room with a spider

My wife caught this to show me when I got home. I almost pooped myself!

aefdc1ae-1b88-be7e.jpg

aefdc1ae-1bc5-9e78.jpg

ewwww yea i cant stand spiders either, ill scream like a little girl if i have one on me and i have befor :1zhelp:

I tried... that's the kind that take your shoe and start whooping YOU!
Posted via Mobile Device

Kind of a random thought here, thought it might be a fun thread/
When I owned my first busa, a co-worker commented it was strange to him, to think that I would ride (sometimes) in the manner I did and attain `them` kind of speeds, yet when I was required to work 80 feet of the ground I was shakin` like a dog passin` a peach seed!
So how about you? Spiders? Snakes? GOHST?

what? ??

I must say 186, that is a purty wicked lookin spider!
Took the family to World/Oceans a Fun last summer, first ride was a big wooden coaster (timberwolf?), anyhow, they were DONE with most rides after that, except the Oceans park.

snakes that sneak up on me scare the crap out of me. Then I go get my shovel and it's ....off with thier heads. Sometimes I wake up out of a dead sleep and jump off of the bed as fast as I can because I think there is a snake coiled up in the sheets. Happens a couple times a year, and its always a snake.

Elevators. Two or three story building I can be convinced. Four story or higher and I'm using the stairway. A high speed express elevator in something like the Sears Tower...NEVER gonna happen!
Started having nightmares around the age of 10 and at 41 I still have one or two a month. The fear I have is strictly because of the nightmares. They're so vivid and violent it's like a warning message.

Have no idea what triggered them back then or today. It's not a height or claustrophobia thing either as I'm a tech that works in high places involving extension and stationary ladders, catwalks etc. often in cramped spaces.

snakes that sneak up on me scare the crap out of me. Then I go get my shovel and it's ....off with thier heads. Sometimes I wake up out of a dead sleep and jump off of the bed as fast as I can because I think there is a snake coiled up in the sheets. Happens a couple times a year, and its always a snake.

Maybe because u live in a part of arizona thay has like 9 out of the 13 species of rattlers living in it. Which reminds me I kinda wanna come do some snake huntim down by you, been striking out the last four times ive went out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back