What is wrong with people.

newman

Registered
Went to bed last night, and was having a read, when I heard some guy shouting, thought it's a drunk person coming home from the pub.

Then I heard a loud crash, and a girl shouting, didn't know what happened, but woke up this morning, and found this.

Man why do people do this kind of thing.
You try to make your place nice and someone comes along and wrecks it.
Lynne was nearly crying this morning when she saw this.

What was strange is the dogs didn't bark, they are usually on any noise from outside.

100_1925.jpg

100_1924.jpg

All fixed apart from the trellis.

Got 5ft fences instead of a 6ft ones, when we first done it, because Lynne said it would be nice to look over it.

Then found out Narla, our Alsatian can jump 5ft fences.

100_1926.jpg

yeah its not cool when someone messes with private property or any property for that matter.

Peoples stupidity and disregard for other peoples stuff amazes me at times, glad ya got it all mended tho. :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Thanks everyone.

Got to admit I didn't fix it Lynne and my daughter did.:thumbsup:

Not Millwall supporters, I think if it was the whole house would be gone.:laugh:

Thanks everyone.

Got to admit I didn't fix it Lynne and my daughter did.:thumbsup:

Not Millwall supporters, I think if it was the whole house would be gone.:laugh:

Hahahaha.

So Newman…What is that you DO around the house??? You said she cooks, cleans, washings your bike, moves all the furniture, and now is fixing the fence. I also seem to remember an old post where you said she bought the bike, and gives you money to go to the pub. So I got to ask……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................…………..She got any sisters???

No sisters I'm afraid.

Reading that makes me look really lazy or a kept man.:laugh:

Thinking about it, I don't know what to say, maybe over the years she has some how brain washed me to be like this.:laugh:

Lynne just said I get on her nerves doing things.

No sisters I'm afraid.

Reading that makes me look really lazy or a kept man.:laugh:

Thinking about it, I don't know what to say, maybe over the years she has some how brain washed me to be like this.:laugh:

Lynne just said I get on her nerves doing things.

So, Im guessin you used to do everything around the flat, take out the rubbish bins, mend fences, cook the chips ( Ive used all the British terms I learned on Top Gear:laugh:) and you did it all poorly, on PURPOSE!! And now, she just does it all, you sir, are a genius!:bowdown:

I used to do stuff.

It might be because when we do stuff together, we start arguing. Lynne says I'm impatient.:whistle:

We built the fence and my garage together, but I think if Lynne could have done it herself, she would have.

She's also very protective of me.
She was going to punch some guys lights out for saying I looked like uncle Fester.:laugh:

She likes to sort things out herself though, some guy I know kept on grabbing her bum every time we saw him down the pub, so I said shall I have words with him, she said no, I'll sort him out, she said to him "touch my a$%£ again and I'll chop your hand off"

Another time our friend Wayne hadn't paid his rent, and didn't have any money for electric so Lynne gave him £10, he came back and said his landlord would not let him charge up his electric until he paid his rent, but didn't give the £10 back, when Lynne asked for it back, he started getting a bit mouthy with her so she grabbed his collar and threw him out the pub.

I didn't see all this as I was talking with my mate Colin.
When she told me, I said you can't do things like that, and she said to late I already have.

She can look after herself.:thumbsup:

And when my daughter and son in law came round for a barbecue, Alan started to cook the food, I was a bit miffed, and said whys Alan doing the barbecue, I usually do it, and she said I asked him to, and said to me "your my man and your not doing it today".

Back