What a Wet Shot looks like.

someone DOES have a video camera. Right?

popcorn.gif

only thing I don't like is the positioning of the 2 outer nozzles. IMHO they all should be as centered as possible.

Not possible due to the design of the airbox. The sidewalls of the airbox curve inwards over the number 1 and number 4 velocity stacks

zx10r20n2o-2.jpg

zx10r20n2o-1.jpg

if someone knows how to design something better,maybe they should.just because you like pepsi,dosen't mean i should also....:thumbsup:

SHHHHH! Don't scare him away Jules.:rofl:

:rofl: He said scare me away :rofl: I'll just leave it at this, you know where to find me, and there's only two things stopping you.......FEAR AND AIR! :whistle: Besides its gonna take ALOT more than one of your groupies to run me off!

Last edited:
Not possible due to the design of the airbox. The sidewalls of the airbox curve inwards over the number 1 and number 4 velocity stacks

zx10r20n2o-2.jpg

zx10r20n2o-1.jpg

Your products are TOP NOTCH GIXX! :bowdown: Dont let anyone tell you anything different brother. :thumbsup: Haters will always be out there.....they'll be in "2nd" Place......but they'll always be there! :whistle: :laugh:

With all respect to both parties on the Wet vs. Dry argument, I don't see how it makes you win races, or how this race will prove anything. I have a buddy with a 370HP turbo Busa that runs through the traps on the back tire at 175 mph in the mid nines, and I've seen 8.90s at 144 mph on a stock motored GSXR1k. The challenge with Nitrous is about feeding it in smoothly, progressivly and safely in the first 2 seconds such that the chassis doesn't get blown away. Its not about how big and impressive the spray pattern looks like off the bike. That first 2 seconds are how you win races. I would be interested in how you both (Toxic and KodC) handle the first 2 seconds.:thumbsup:

With all respect to both parties on the Wet vs. Dry argument, I don't see how it makes you win races, or how this race will prove anything. I have a buddy with a 370HP turbo Busa that runs through the traps on the back tire at 175 mph in the mid nines, and I've seen 8.90s at 144 mph on a stock motored GSXR1k. The challenge with Nitrous is about feeding it in smoothly, progressivly and safely in the first 2 seconds such that the chassis doesn't get blown away. Its not about how big and impressive the spray pattern looks like off the bike. That first 2 seconds are how you win races. I would be interested in how you both (Toxic and KodC) handle the first 2 seconds.:thumbsup:

Can't speak for Toxic but my 330 is monster. I'll give you a example. My wet kit only has 22 nos/fuel jets and my controller set with a .50 delay, 30% starting, 100% final with a 9 second build time and I run 138mph in the 1.8th and 174mph 1/4 very low 8 second pass. Thats my shakedown settings, not my run setting. If you know anything about time and controller settings you should know my run was over before I even hit 100%. Just think if I had my normal build time of 3 seconds with no delay. :thumbsup:

if someone knows how to design something better,maybe they should.just because you like pepsi,dosen't mean i should also....:thumbsup:

$hit with whip cream is still $hit no matter how you dress it up. There is NO spraybar made that can run with, be better than or out perform a wet kit. Check this out, call any of the top nitrous manufactuers and ask them when they will make a spraybar and let us know what they said. If a guy could make a car run on water and it worked he wouldn't be the only one making it. Either one of the big car companies would buy him out or make their own. Same goes with spraybars or direct porting dry nitrous. If this was truely the way to go all the big companies would have their own version. This dry stuff was tested many years ago with no good results. Thats why they don't make them.

$hit with whip cream is still $hit no matter how you dress it up. There is NO spraybar made that can run with, be better than or out perform a wet kit. Check this out, call any of the top nitrous manufactuers and ask them when they will make a spraybar and let us know what they said. If a guy could make a car run on water and it worked he wouldn't be the only one making it. Either one of the big car companies would buy him out or make their own. Same goes with spraybars or direct porting dry nitrous. If this was truely the way to go all the big companies would have their own version. This dry stuff was tested many years ago with no good results. Thats why they don't make them.

king,i run a wet kit on my grudge bike,but thats not to say a dry hit will mean disaster.I see what you are saying about it from a manifactureing standpoint.we all have different opinions about everything,thank you good ol usa.

king,i run a wet kit on my grudge bike,but thats not to say a dry hit will mean disaster.I see what you are saying about it from a manifactureing standpoint.we all have different opinions about everything,thank you good ol usa.

Never said dry means bad. Just the way its applied. Now I will say the only bike I've tested with a spraybar that shows it works well in THAT application is the zx12-14. The airbox being the frame seems to help make a difference over the plastic airbox's. That bike being the only exception and I actually recommend it for those bikes. So don't think I'm being one sided. My test are done open minded and thoroughly.

Can't speak for Toxic but my 330 is monster. I'll give you a example. My wet kit only has 22 nos/fuel jets and my controller set with a .50 delay, 30% starting, 100% final with a 9 second build time and I run 138mph in the 1.8th and 174mph 1/4 very low 8 second pass. Thats my shakedown settings, not my run setting. If you know anything about time and controller settings you should know my run was over before I even hit 100%. Just think if I had my normal build time of 3 seconds with no delay. :thumbsup:

King, impressive numbers. By my reckoning, your making about 290 HP for that kind of MPH well before your progressive is at 100%. How do you get that kind of power out of 4 22 jets that should only be good for 70hp. Also (if you don't mind sharing) whose solenoids are you using. I've had big problems running solenoids at 30% starting.:banghead:

Back