100hp wet shot

iamjames

Registered
hey guys,
i just installed a 100hp wet shot on my 08. OMG! 6th gear roll on = 70-155 in an "OH S**T!" :) this stuff is great! please share your experiences. :)
j

lol. i don't recomend it either. :) the truth is that i never ride that hard. nor do i advocate anyone else doing that. i respect the bike and the other drivers. i really didn't know what to expct, so i hit it in 6th. what a rush. my son has the same set up on his 06 with a controller. that's definately in the future. :)

lol. i don't recomend it either. :) the truth is that i never ride that hard. nor do i advocate anyone else doing that. i respect the bike and the other drivers. i really didn't know what to expct, so i hit it in 6th. what a rush. my son has the same set up on his 06 with a controller. that's definately in the future. :)

Might I suggest a set of Carillo rods for you? I wouldnt EVER spray it in 6th.Just asking for some bent rods or detonation.

100 shot on the stock engine??? Thats going to be fun to try to explain..... Just make sure you're wearing some good gloves...that way when the piston shoots through head, it'll only crush your hand and hopefully not rip it completey off. :whistle:

sorry guys, my internet died, but the busa lives. the problem i've found with this site is that for every ounce of encouragement you get there's a pound of judgemental BS that comes along with it.(i'm sure i'll get a response out of that little statement) have some cods guys, it's a motorcycle, not a space suttle. it's not the last one on the planet. my people tell me it's safe to run up to 150 hp WET shot on a stock engine. the main problem is that it wants to burn throughout the entire cycle, burning pistons. by retarding the timing 2 degrees, that little problem's solved. i believe i'll trust my people. there are quite a few stock busas in this area running the same setup with no problems. i did drill and tap the head and install the injectors per nitrous express instructions. here again, not the last head on earth. i mounted the extra fuel pump under the left rear turnsignal with no clearance problems. drilled the tank at the rear and tig welded a bung in the rear for the additional fuel line. i realize i need pictures, and will someday when i disassemble the bike, will post them. at the time, documentation wasn't as important in my mind as throwing my leg over it. if you're interested in what i did, then drop me a line. i do want to help. if you want to scold me for not doing it your way, go impress somebody else. thanks:moon:

Stock Busa rods wil let go at about the 250hp mark on the 99-07 Busas. The 08 Busa has better rods but it hs weak springs that will not survive a 100 shot.

Back