What a Wet Shot looks like.

Gixx1300R

Registered
Squirting fuel at 8 psi

WetShot.jpg

reminds me of that one time I had to GO really bad....
:drink:+:drink:+:drink:+:drink:+:drink:= :flush:+ no :tp: =:soapbox: then alot of this:moon:

nick,i hope you know a good fireman to put out that fire from all that raw fuel in your back yard:thumbsup:,it looks great,good atomization,have you tried it with the fp any higher?:bowdown:

No,this is :laugh:

WetShot2.jpg

hey nick,not picking on anything but,why is that the 2nd set of nozzles from the right has more material flowing,and the last one on the left has the least flow? are you using your alicat, i hope i spelt it right..lol,to flow all the cyls even?I understand that the high pressure(high velocity) nitrous, is actually causing a low pressure area/vaccume pulling the raw fuel acellerating and breaking the atoms and dispursing it evenly,but do they all flow the same?you by far have the most interesting spray bar on the market....keep up the great work supplying us speed junkies with go-fast goodies.:thumbsup:

hey nick,not picking on anything but,why is that the 2nd set of nozzles from the right has more material flowing,and the last one on the left has the least flow? are you using your alicat, i hope i spelt it right..lol,to flow all the cyls even?I understand that the high pressure(high velocity) nitrous, is actually causing a low pressure area/vaccume pulling the raw fuel acellerating and breaking the atoms and dispursing it evenly,but do they all flow the same?you by far have the most interesting spray bar on the market....keep up the great work supplying us speed junkies with go-fast goodies.:thumbsup:

Yes they are all flowing the same amount. I have used a AGS gas flow meter. It tells me parts per trillion all the way down to parts per 100. You are correct,spraying the Nitrous creates a Vaccum that pulls the fuel towards it but it also pulls the air into the velocity stacks. You could feel the air being pulled into the airbox through the opening. With the way this Airbox is designed it needs and air filter to even out the airflow in the airbox. That is why some of the spray patterns look a little off. It is a poorly designed airbox. Suzuki Airboxes do not do this because they are much larger in comparison.
stk64 I have been a Firefighter for 9 years -:thumbsup:

:beerchug:i know that you have been a firefighter for a while now,obtw i hope everything turned out ok with your hand from the accident on the job!!!i never put into consideration about air movement through the airbox!i always thought that your prouducts were top notch and well thought,i am still recovering from my problems from ****'s place(i should have listened),i will order a dry spray bar next week>>keep up the good work:thumbsup: my wet kit sucks from sanford,i want to go back to dry.

Last edited:
:beerchug:i know that you have been a firefighter for a while now,obtw i hope everything turned out ok with your hand from the accident on the job!!!i never put into consideration about air movement through the airbox!i always thought that your prouducts were top notch and well thought,i am still recovering from my problems from ****'s place(i should have listened),i will order a dry spray bar next week>>keep up the good work:thumbsup: my wet kit sucks from sanford,i want to go back to dry.

lol,yea I'm doing fine,sorry you are still recovering but look at it as a learning experience.

I really can't believe you guys think that is something good. The fuel isn't even being mixed with the nitrous. Its just running along one side of the nitrous stream. Boom in a box.:poke:

Back