100hp wet shot

Congratulations on doing something that "you say" others have done. Not our way......

More props to you if you make it last, but i still call BS..... Nevermind the rods, stock head gaskets go about the same. Those rings on those pistons wont last long either. Then of course you run into more issues the higher you go. I'm guessing "your guys" have never snapped an output shaft with those 150hp shots?

But with the setup you have why dont you just make it a WOT shot with a 2 or 3 second delay?

You sure are hard on the man, If he chooses to put a 200 shot on it just give him constructive criticism and maybe help him instead of telling him he's full of BS lots of us do what others have done and lots of others have never heard of it so all in all it is still something new to lots of people who may choose to travel the same path be it practical or not I agree that the higher you go the more problems you will run into especially on a non modified motor but lets help prevent that in a good way not by being so critical. but I do know of others running a 100hp shot on a stock busa motor and ran it all season without problems. It must not be BS then. As in all applications of nitrous its not a matter of if, but when its gonna turn loose.

Back