What a Wet Shot looks like.

I really can't believe you guys think that is something good. The fuel isn't even being mixed with the nitrous. Its just running along one side of the nitrous stream. Boom in a box.:poke:

HuH ??? Looks like the fuel is mixxing to me.....its being sucked right into a 900-1000psi jet stream, if thats not enough to mix something i dont know what is?!
Looks good Gixx, keep up the great work bro :beerchug:

HuH ??? Looks like the fuel is mixxing to me.....its being sucked right into a 900-1000psi jet stream, if thats not enough to mix something i dont know what is?!
Looks good Gixx, keep up the great work bro :beerchug:

Must be something wrong with your eyes. The first stream the fuel isn't even mixing its shooting behind the stream as you can see the fuel spraying all over the concrete block. If it was mixing correcting you wouldn't see that. Also the other ones you can actually see the fuel being pushed along side of the nitrous stream. Number 3 being the worst. As I said before, 950lbs of anything will push 8 lbs where it wants it. Not the other way around. You can't expect to angle a nozzle with 8lbs of fuel to push through 950lbs or nitrous pressure. You would have to put the fuel nozzle directly in the path of the nitrous for it to stay with it. That will never happen with that spraybar. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that. Indeed, keep up the good work.:rofl:

And you say its being sucked? Where's the vacuum? Its spraying into open atmosphere. I guess that spraybar re-wrote the laws of physics.:rofl:

And you say its being sucked? Where's the vacuum? Its spraying into open atmosphere. I guess that spraybar re-wrote the laws of physics.:rofl:

Well FIRST off, i say being sucked because inless there's something wrong with your eye's.......we can see the fuel being SUCKED(or drawn, however you wish to descripe it!)over to the N2O! :moon: And yes like you said, this is all happening in an open atmosphere simulation, now just imagine adding "vacuum"(on a running engine with pumping psi)and "ram air" to the air box!
BTW, how did that wet vrs dry test come out? :whistle: :rofl:

If the fuel was being "drawn" why is the fuel stream running along side the nitrous stream? Look closely and you can see #2,3 and 4 is nowhere near inside the nitrous. And just because the engine is running won't magically align that fuel into that nitrous. You might as well just stick a fuel hose in the throttle bodies cause all thats happening is unusable fuel being dumped into the engine. A bike with that setup couldn't get out of its own way.:rofl: It doesn't even take a high school lunch lady to see that.:rofl: Keep on :cheerleader:!

If the fuel was being "drawn" why is the fuel stream running along side the nitrous stream? Look closely and you can see #2,3 and 4 is nowhere near inside the nitrous. And just because the engine is running won't magically align that fuel into that nitrous. You might as well just stick a fuel hose in the throttle bodies cause all thats happening is unusable fuel being dumped into the engine. A bike with that setup couldn't get out of its own way.:rofl: It doesn't even take a high school lunch lady to see that.:rofl: Keep on :cheerleader:!
"cant get out of its own way" ??? I thought someone on here was supposed to do some testing on that statement(MYTH).......what happened, didn't quite turn out the way you thought it would :rofl:? Hey.... maybe there"s a school hiring for that job.....you might want to send a resumé :laugh:

Didn't get the oppurtunity to do that test. I sold the spraybars I had of my customers and I damn sho aint gonna waste money buying one. It wouldn't have mattered though, you would have thought I cheated in some way or another when you found out how right I was. I'll tell you what though. How about your 08 with spraybar against my 08 with my dry shot. I'll even pull the jet out so you can verify the size and watch how I drag you down the 1320. Care to wager?:poke:

You guys have some hairy cohonges', my bike is already OMG fast, couldnt imagine shooting the juice to it! :laugh: Very nice set up brother! :beerchug:

Didn't get the oppurtunity to do that test. I sold the spraybars I had of my customers and I damn sho aint gonna waste money buying one. It wouldn't have mattered though, you would have thought I cheated in some way or another when you found out how right I was. I'll tell you what though. How about your 08 with spraybar against my 08 with my dry shot. I'll even pull the jet out so you can verify the size and watch how I drag you down the 1320. Care to wager?:poke:

ANYTIME BRO! :please: I'll show you what "real world" horsepower is all about! :spank:

ANYTIME BRO! :please: I'll show you what "real world" horsepower is all about! :spank:

You say that now cause you don't think I'll be on your end. I'll be close to you sooner than you think. Then we'll see how big your chest is away from the computer. Everybody's a winner internet racing.:rofl:

You say that now cause you don't think I'll be on your end. I'll be close to you sooner than you think. Then we'll see how big your chest is away from the computer. Everybody's a winner internet racing.:rofl:

i say that now and i will say the same then!!!!!! You name the day and i will be there!!!!!! Don't sing it........GET A LANE:eatchicken:

Back