west coast socal ride plans to stampede

Hey Lamb, DD, Spud, etc., I was thinking, when you guys get into town, check in to the Peppermill, dump your gear.....then ride over to my house (10 min away) and detail/lube/tire pressure for canyons- your bikes! Then they will be shiny and ready for the STAMPEDE rides. Also, standing around with a coke/beer and telling lies is theraputic.
Doyle

I don't want to create a "social spot" at my house....that will clearly be at the Peppermill....but, for dirty bikes or someone needing adjustments exceeding what is doable in the Peppermill spaces, through Scar's direction, my garage is absolutely open to Busa bros (and sisters)! Doyle

I don't want to create a "social spot" at my house....that will clearly be at the Peppermill....but, for dirty bikes or someone needing adjustments exceeding what is doable in the Peppermill spaces, through Scar's direction, my garage is absolutely open to Busa bros (and sisters)! Doyle

Well done, Doyle...benevolent, selfless giver that you are! :beerchug: Thanks for all your help!

Hey Lamb, DD, Spud, etc., I was thinking, when you guys get into town, check in to the Peppermill, dump your gear.....then ride over to my house (10 min away) and detail/lube/tire pressure for canyons- your bikes! Then they will be shiny and ready for the STAMPEDE rides. Also, standing around with a coke/beer and telling lies is theraputic.
Doyle

I'm there. I can just here Brian talking about the ride up,

Lamb: And there we were Doyle, minding our own business cruising down the 99 out of Bakersfield at 80 in the fast lane......AND THEN SPUDLEY BLEW BY US AT TERMINAL VELOCITY, "I swear to God, I never saw him coming.......I almost crapped my leathers" :oldcool: :super:

You know I'm a show-n-shine kind of guy....I'll just send a big can of Plexus, and some 611, and 622 to YOUR house Doyle......what kind of beer to you like "the most" ????....... :oldcool:

And be advised that on the second leg of your journey (Friday), that from Fresno you're 225 miles and 4.5 hours away from Markleville, where Pacemaster and I tentatively plan to meet you guys. I hope you Cali/Vegas dudes are early risers and get an early start! :whistle:

Ummmm....early ?????......uhhhh...no, so don't talk to me for like four hours, or the first two hundred miles is over.......I can ride barely-awake......"ummm....really !" :whistle:

Hey Scar, when I look at the "playas list" it's getting so big, and especially mid country and east coasters.....have you given thought to nametags? Like mine would be "Raydog/Doyle" (screen and real 1st name).
You know, not everybody visits all over North America like you!

Doyle

Hey Scar, when I look at the "playas list" it's getting so big, and especially mid country and east coasters.....have you given thought to nametags? Like mine would be "Raydog/Doyle" (screen and real 1st name).
You know, not everybody visits all over North America like you!

Doyle

Name Tags for certain!!! I'm working on custom lanyards, too! I suspect there'll be a boatload of folk there who have no screen names at all!

Muy importante!

Hey! This has nothing to do with the Stampede but.....I just ordered a Carbon front fender from Charles at Street N Track! (The minimialist shape, not OEM one) Doyle

Hey! This has nothing to do with the Stampede but.....I just ordered a Carbon front fender from Charles at Street N Track! (The minimialist shape, not OEM one) Doyle

Launch the thread and share some pix, Doyle!

Name Tags for certain!!! I'm working on custom lanyards, too! I suspect there'll be a boatload of folk there who have no screen names at all!

Muy importante!

What about name tags for the bikes? :poke: How is everyone going to know who Masago is?

More importantly how is Boss gonna find Mandingo after a hard night of drinkin'? :rofl: I fear for his safety if he goes around poklin' his key in every hole the morning after. :laugh:

What about name tags for the bikes? :poke: How is everyone going to know who Masago is?

More importantly how is Boss gonna find Mandingo after a hard night of drinkin'? :rofl: I fear for his safety if he goes around poklin' his key in every hole the morning after. :laugh:

OOPS Sorry :40__s: Wrong Hole :moon:

Back