Anyone From Az going to '09 Stampede?

BIG GUY

Registered
Just wanting to know if anyone is heading there. Was thinking of leaving around 6 or 7pm on the 23rd. That would probably put us in Reno early on the 24th. My name is Jason and I ride a '06 Hayabusa Limited Edition.

Just wanting to know if anyone is heading there. Was thinking of leaving around 6 or 7pm on the 23rd. That would probably put us in Reno early on the 24th. My name is Jason and I ride a '06 Hayabusa Limited Edition.

Copperone is going...he is in Mesa :beerchug:

Well, welcome aboard Jason! Got a pic or two of your ride to share with us?
Looking forward to seeing you at the Stampede! :beerchug:

Whassup, yo!

In addition to Copperone (Danny) there are others... Brett (Justanova) from Phoenix (presumably), and YOU, of course!

If you have any questions or whatever, just let me know (by PM here or through the Stampede website "contact us"). Since you're already signed up, I'll offer that Lamb Busa (Bryan) is heading 'the charge' from San Diego, so if it's convenient and you want to make your way to Reno with a group, you could 'scoot' over here on your way and enjoy some twisties gettin' to the event.

:beerchug:

Thanks for the reply guys. I would love to ride with the guys from the San Diego area. What time are you guys heading that way? How do I post pics of my bike on here? :beerchug:

Lamb Busa is the ride-captain from SoCal. He's got the deal all mapped out. There's a great group headed north from here...

I'll send him a link to this thread so you two can touch base about the ride.

I'm headed there on Tuesday before, and the rest of you will leave Thursday and arrive on Friday.

Look forward to seeing you there. :beerchug:

I am leaving from Vegas on the 24th Friday morning if you decide to go thru Vegas you can crash at my pad overnight. However I am doing the straight ride to Reno (boring). I figure the Reno roads and return trip thru CA will be my fun riding.

I am leaving from Vegas on the 24th Friday morning if you decide to go thru Vegas you can crash at my pad overnight. However I am doing the straight ride to Reno (boring). I figure the Reno roads and return trip thru CA will be my fun riding.

You're right hwy 95 n/b sucks but at least it's better than commuting in LA and like you said.....when you get here, there are GREAT roads! Doyle

I'm still working on breaking away....so hopefully I'm one heading from Phoenix.

Dan

Hey Brett! Where are you moving to?

back to Iowa for probably the next couple years, then who knows after that, It looks almost certain at this point (just gotta wait for all the proper paperwork to clear) that I will be getting hired at a "wind farm" working on wind generators. The company is the global leader in wind technology and has locations in 50+ countries, so the possibilities will be almost endless.

the good news is I will have plenty of vacation time so I should be able to come to the southwest at least once a year.:thumbsup:

back to Iowa for probably the next couple years, then who knows after that, It looks almost certain at this point (just gotta wait for all the proper paperwork to clear) that I will be getting hired at a "wind farm" working on wind generators. The company is the global leader in wind technology and has locations in 50+ countries, so the possibilities will be almost endless.

the good news is I will have plenty of vacation time so I should be able to come to the southwest at least once a year.:thumbsup:

That is incredible...working on energy for the 21st century! I hope wind energy dominates in the future, clean energy AND fossil fuel left for our Busas!
Good luck with your new employment. Doyle

That is incredible...working on energy for the 21st century! I hope wind energy dominates in the future, clean energy AND fossil fuel left for our Busas!
Good luck with your new employment. Doyle

Thanks for the well wishes, it should be interesting and exciting thats for sure. I think wind energy will be going strong for quite a few years to come so I think now is as good a time as any to get into the industry.

Back