west coast socal ride plans to stampede

FYI gang i live in Carson city.. so i will prolly be along with CC05Busa and meet up near here with you Guy's. :thumbsup:

FYI gang i live in Carson city.. so i will prolly be along with CC05Busa and meet up near here with you Guy's. :thumbsup:

Great!

Andrew and I are getting into Reno on Tuesday, so if you and Jimbo want, we can launch from there with Doyle (Raydog) to do some day-rides Wednesday and Thursday before the Stampede... :beerchug:

Great!

Andrew and I are getting into Reno on Tuesday, so if you and Jimbo want, we can launch from there with Doyle (Raydog) to do some day-rides Wednesday and Thursday before the Stampede... :beerchug:
If I want??? Does a cat have whishers? Does a bear :moon: in the woods?? :laugh:
I'm ready NOW!! What's the hold up? I've been pacin' like a caged lion all winter.....................I'm READY!! :thumbsup:

If I want??? Does a cat have whishers? Does a bear :moon: in the woods?? :laugh:
I'm ready NOW!! What's the hold up? I've been pacin' like a caged lion all winter.....................I'm READY!! :thumbsup:

I'M ALWAYS READY!!!

This is going to be epic. :whistle:

SCAR! Yes, day rides prior to the STAMPEDE. We'll dine by a creek in the mountains, we'll savor diving into virgin vacant corners away from civilization. THEN the STAMPEDE will start and we'll do more! Doyle

SCAR! Yes, day rides prior to the STAMPEDE. We'll dine by a creek in the mountains, we'll savor diving into virgin vacant corners away from civilization. THEN the STAMPEDE will start and we'll do more! Doyle

Well, ok. :rofl:

yee-hah!!!!

If I can get the days off can I play? ...That whole diving into virgin corners thing got my attention...so I guess much like the scene in the movie "Wild Hogs" is there room for one more?

3698 Ming Avenue, Bakersfield.....The Spud will be awaiting your arrival....or maybe Kernville..... :oldcool: Gonna try and pull GoFaster in on this, Megawatt, maybe Paderolis.....heck there may be an entire army of Busa's waiting.... :super:

Let's see...I-15 to Barstow, fuel, I-58 to Bakersfield..........

Last edited:
If I can get the days off can I play? ...That whole diving into virgin corners thing got my attention...so I guess much like the scene in the movie "Wild Hogs" is there room for one more?
Hey Robster! Did you get the new busa fixed up yet?
Oh, and be advised.............there ain't no "Wild HOGS" up here, only us "Sierra FOGS" (Freakin' Old Guys)! Don't you dare laugh...............we may be old, but we're slow!! :laugh:

It's looking like leaving the Bakersfield area at 11:00 will get us into Fresno around 4:00ish. That's only 5 hours of twisties. We are gonna have to do better on day 2 :thumbsup:LOL

Oh, hellzyeah!!!!

:super: I will try to get off the extra days i think i can, i really want to show you guys some cool roads:beerchug:

Hey Robster! Did you get the new busa fixed up yet?
Oh, and be advised.............there ain't no "Wild HOGS" up here, only us "Sierra FOGS" (Freakin' Old Guys)! Don't you dare laugh...............we may be old, but we're slow!! :laugh:

Jim its funny you asked that, i just finished it today and went over to Johns for a ride, man it feels good to have my baby back and looking fresh:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Freakin Old Fogs:laugh: ...cant wait to see ya Jim!:cheerleader:....oh ya, you and Doyle gotta meet me soon somewhere in the hills for a warm up lap:beerchug:

I'm shooting for an early Thusdee arrival.

There's lots of time between now and Stampede. Let's hit those roads a few times in the coming months. Maybe do an overnighter or two.

It's looking like leaving the Bakersfield area at 11:00 will get us into Fresno around 4:00ish. That's only 5 hours of twisties. We are gonna have to do better on day 2 :thumbsup:LOL

Then I'll leave Vegas around 600am, that should give me plenty of time for lunch...... :super: ....before I ambush this convoy !!!! :oldcool:

I'm shooting for an early Thusdee arrival.

There's lots of time between now and Stampede. Let's hit those roads a few times in the coming months. Maybe do an overnighter or two.
You're absolutely correct Russ! Lots of ride time before the Stampede! Especially up here where the riding season isn't even close to being as long as yours is...............every riding day is a precious gift!! :bowdown:

Then I'll leave Vegas around 600am, that should give me plenty of time for lunch...... :super: ....before I ambush this convoy !!!! :oldcool:
And be advised that on the second leg of your journey (Friday), that from Fresno you're 225 miles and 4.5 hours away from Markleville, where Pacemaster and I tentatively plan to meet you guys. I hope you Cali/Vegas dudes are early risers and get an early start! :whistle:

Back