Stampede: SoCal riders

shortBoarder

on the pegs + into the sun
Donating Member
Registered
How many SoCal peeps are thinking of riding up to the Stampede?

Lamb and I are starting to throw some possible rides together; I'm starting to lay out a killer two-day motorcycle road trip to Reno (lots of small, squiggly lines on the map, and twisties, twisties, twisties) and an informal tally would help with the logisitics.

Yeah, I know its January. Blink, and it's gonna be July, sucka.

Come on Socal! Help us out. Just trying to get some input on availability and roads. If you are in central Cal and are going, we would hate to ride right past your house without picking you up along the way. Trying to give as much notice as possible for getting days off work, etc. Come on, post up.

Lamb,
What day are you thinking of leaving San Diego.
Would like to join after my 50CC from Florida.

I am in. Keep me posted on timing/logistics. I am in SF valley and can hook up with the group as you ride north. thx.

Im in , I know there got to be a pickup at Sacramento . Im there :thumbsup:

Dude! There's a phatt contingent of peeps from SacTown going!

Look up Pardini, Ozz, Bosshound, Greyrocket... fo sheezie... :beerchug:

I have a 2008 busa and a 2009 Harley Roadglide, the Hog is set up for travel and I am trying to figure out my Busa, I am 6"7"..... just getting some ideas

Who lives in San Diego and where is a good Busa Shop:beerchug:

If you like, I will make an introduction to the Service Manager at Fun Bike Center (Kearny Villa Rd.).

Hit me by PM if you want to set up a meeting.

Welcome to the .oRg.

Enjoy the site; be safe out there. Maybe we'll get out and enjoy the SoCal awesomeness some time...

:beerchug:

Back